Chapter 8

Dove was in her and James's room packing for the tour tomorrow. James talked to the people and they said it was ok if dove came.

         "Hey dove" James said coming out of the bathroom. "Yes baby" dove said walking up to James and wrapping her arms around his neck. "You know we should really get all the time we can spend, havin- "James we've had sex 3 days in a row, don't you think I'm a little sore" said dove. "Are you actually sore" asked James "just a little" said dove "damnit" said James "hey I never said we couldn't" said dove pushing James on the bed "I love you" James said then kissed dove gently. "We are obsessed with fucking each other" dove said and pulled away. "Yeah but we love each other that's why" said James in between kisses. "And...we...have to...do...it...before we...have to...get..on the...bus........fuck James" dove said in between kiss, then James stared to kiss her neck. James's hands were playing with doves shirt and took it off. James took his off along with doves. Dove was still straddling James. James's hands were Roming doves back when he found her bra clasp and undid it. James laid dove down and opened there too drawer to get there form of protection, not braking the kiss James grabbed them. Dove through them out of James's hands. James looked at her confused. "Oral" dove said James smiled.

         "Y'all are fucking loud" said cliff as James and dove walked down stairs. "Yup" said dove opening the fridge. "Your a nymph maniac dove" said cliff giggling. "I know but it's the best thing sometimes" said dove walking to the couch.