Chapter 33

It was 2002, Ripply was 11 and me and James now had 3 kids,
Ripply Quinn Hetfield- November 6 1991 11 years old
Alexander Bond Hetfield-February 22 1997 5 years old
Lilith Joan Hetfield- May 19 2000 2 years old

        The boys were working on st anger with bob rock cause Jason quit. I was a producer for Metallica again, the kids were always in the recording room with me, Ripply was reading a book, she liked to read. Alexander was always playing with Lagos. And Lilith was in my lap.

       "Mom I finished my book" Ripply said "oh good Um if you want it there's another one in my bag, you can go asked dad were it is" I said Ripply got up and walked out. "Mommy look at my tower" Alex said "wow that's amazing" I said smiling "can I go show daddy" he asked I nodded. He walked out and I looked out of the glass and saw Alex in James's hands and Ripply laughing I looked down at Lilith and back at the rest of my family. This is the best accomplishment in my whole life. James looked at my and whispered something in Alex's ear and they looked back at my and stuck there tongues out at me, Ripply started laughing I giggled "look at daddy and brother" i said to Lilith and she giggled. I sat back and sighed and smiled I love my life I thought.