Chapter 20

"Guys that was my mom there gunna be here in 10 minutes" dove yelled from down stairs. The boys ran down the stairs. "Ok one more thing  I need to tell y'all about my family is that we're from the south so I'm not bad but my family is a bunch of red necks" and with that dove family walked in "PUSSY" Blaze ran in and yelled,Blaze is 4. The boys started to laugh so hard and so did dove "Blaze" dove said giggling walking up to her little brother "don't say that, where did he get that from mom" dove said looking up at her mom "well ya see Axton said it and now Blaze won't stop" doves mom said in a very strong southern accent "I think this is gunna be fun" James whispered in doves ear.

"Dove we need sleepin' arrangement" Ember said "ummmm so y'all are gunna sleep in here we will make a fue pallets in two of y'all can sleep on the couch" dove said. They all started arguing on who is going to sleep on the couch. "Hey... hello....." dove said and looked at James. Dove stood up on the table and screamed bloody murder. "Jesus Christ Dovlyn" Axton said "Dovlyn" Lars kirk and Jason said confused. "Yeah that's my real name you didn't know that" dove said "wow" said Lars "anyway back to y'all" dove said looking at her family " instead of arguing how about we have a good old fashion Taylor standoff" dove said smiling. The whole Taylor family looked at each other and ran up stairs to doves room. The boys looked at each other and got up and went up stairs.

"Dove what's happening" James asked the rest of the family was in there bathroom getting ready. "Ok so this is what you call getting ready for a Taylor family stand off, found it" dove said. Dove took off all her clothes accept her underwear "what are you doing" Lars asked "I'm putting my gear on" dove answered "gear?" The 4 boy said confused "yup" dove said putting on shoulder pads, she put on a cropped Jersey with her name and the number 3 in the back. She slipped on black booty shorts and then knee pads. "What the fuck" Jason mumbled "dove will you please- James got cut off by the rest of the family coming out of the bathroom. "Hey aunt jessy and Mase will be here in an hour anyway are we ready" doves mom said. They were wearing the same thing except the boys were wearing black pants and shirts were cropped. "Yes... oh my gosh you look so cute" dove said taking Emmy out of Bristol's hands "James look...you wanna hold her" dove said the James. James took Emmy and she stared giggling. "Awww James she likes you" Bristol said "let's go" Axton yelled and they all ran outside.