Chapter 2

On the way back it was so silent in the car, no one wanted to talk cause no one new what to say. James put his hand on Doves thigh, there was no problem with that except it was a little high. Dove looked at James, James looked at his hand and moved it down. Dove moved it back up to its original place and mouths to James 'it's fine'. Quite frankly dove liked it. James smiled to himself. A secret James never told anyone was that he had always liked dove.

        Everyone got to Metallica apartment and got out and got inside. "Guys I don't have any clothes or nesesitys it's all at Brandon's house I live there so after tonight I don't know what I'm going to do" dove said tears starting to fall from her eyes. "Hey don't cry cause we have the solution to all of that" said Kirk rubbing her back. "Yeah you live with us now and tomorrow we can all go Over to that douches house and get your stuff, and for tonight you can we're one of my shirts to bed" said James "awww thanks guys" dove said. Everyone came up and hugged her. "K I'm goin to bed" said cliff walking up the stairs "so am I" said Kirk "yup goodnight" said Lars walking up the stairs. Dove and James looked at each other. "Race ya" said James "GO" said dove running up the stairs James following. "Hey you cheated" said James "that's what a loser would say" dove said  "yeah yeah" said james "I need one of your shirts" dove said to James "k" James said going into his closet. He threw a black misfits shirt at dove and got on his bed and stared at her "well turn around" dove said "oh yeah" said James "perv" mumbled dove. She took her pants and shirt of and unhooked her bra and put James's shirt on. "Ok you can look now" said dove. James turned around and got off the bed with a seductive smirk "damn you look hot in my clothes" he said walking towards dove. "Do I" said dove walking over to him to. Dove decided to tease James a little. "Does it turn you on when I wear your clothes James" dove said longingly pushing James backwards towards the bed till he was sitting down on it. James nodded in response to doves question. Dove straddled James and was about to kiss him but swerved him instead. "Maybe we should wait, I've had a long night" dove whispered in James's ear and got off of him. Dove was about to walk out but James grabbed her hand gently. "Where are you going" he asked "oh to go sleep on the couch" said dove "umm no your sleeping in here and I'm sleep on the couch" said James "James I cant do that it's your bed" said dove "well I can't let you sleep on that couch it so uncomfortable" said James "well then I guess we're both sleeping in here...on the bed" said dove "yeah" said James getting on the the bed and patting the spot next to him. Dove walked over and got in the bed next to James. "It's fuckin cold in here" said dove. And with no thinking need James pulled dove p his chest so that they would be cuddling. "Now it's much warmer" said dove smirking. James looked down and her and shook his and closed his eyes.