Chapter 30

We got to the studio and got our stuff out of the bus and started driving home. James put his hand on my thigh and I put my hand on top of his, and we smiled at each other.

        We got home and got all of our stuff out of the truck. "Damnit" I said digging through my bag "what's wrong" James said walking over to me "I left me shampoo" I said "oh I can go get you more if you want" James said wrapping he's arms around my waist. "No it's fine we can wait till tomorrow" I said wrapping my hands around he's neck. James shook his head and kissed me lightly.

          I came downstairs, I was wearing one of James's shirts and I found some of my sweatpants and my hair was in a messy bun and I had my glasses on. All I know was that James wasn't wearing a shirt. "Hey beautiful" James said as I sat on the couch, slouched and sighed. "I'm exhausted" I said "why" James asked I pointed to my stomach. James nodded and smiled "I have an appointment in 2 days" I said "That's Metal as fuck" he said I started laughing "I love you" I said through giggling and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and before I new it I was asleep and the last thing I remember was James carrying me up to our room.