Chapter 17

Everyone is in the studio and Kirk was working on the unforgiven solo. "I have to piss" Kirk said to bob "I have to piss" Kirk said to the camera "wimp he's a fuckin wimp" bob rock whispered to the camera. The camera focused on dove she smiled and stuck her middle finger up. "With years of working with the finest guitar I would know the first think a guitar play says when he hasn't done he's home work is 'this this guitar sound just isn't working for me man' there you go bob rocks school of production" bob said to the camera and by then Kirk was back. Kirk had finished the solo once again. "Remember what I said about guitar players that don't do there home work, yeah" bob said to the camera "hey man I do my homework" Kirk said to him "no you don't" dove said "I do man I just doesn't work when I'm in the Studio" Kirk said smiling at the camera. No was mad cause Kirk could not get the solo down.

            Everyone was around the ping-pong table looking at bob rocks old records. Dove was tired so she had her arms around James. James grabbed one of the records and said "bob used to be a woman" to the camera everyone laughed. "He looks like my mom" dove said everyone laughed once again and James kissed her head. "I think y'all can put them up now" bob said

       Everyone was back home now and dove was in the shower. "Hey dove" Kirk called "James will you tell him I'm in the shower" dove asked James who was laying on the bed "yeah" James said getting up and walking to the door. "She's in the shower" James said to Kirk at the door. "Oh well I was over at cliffs parents the other day and they gave this to me to give to dove, they said Cliff meant to give it to her for her birthday but he forgot it" Kirk said giving James a small angel wing ring. "Oh ok thanks man I'll give it to her" James said taking the ring. "What did he need" dove said putting a shirt on. "Umm he wanted me to give you this...um it's from cliff" James said walking up to her. Dove gave him a confused look and walked over to him. James handed dove the ring. "He meant to give it to you in your birthday the year before he died but he forgot it" James said dove put the ring on. "It's beautiful" dove said looking at it in the light. "Yeah" James said grabbing her fingers dove gave him a sad smile " I miss him" she said "me too dovey me too" James said hugging her. "Love you" dove said "love you too" dove looked up and gave him a kiss. "Maybe pretty soon I'll have on on this finger" dove said pouting to her ring finger. "Mmm Mmhuh maybe" James said dove gave him another kiss and they went to bed. Butttttt what dove didn't know was that James had an engagement ring Hidden.