Chapter 14

Cliffs funeral was in a fue days and everyone was an emotional mess in one way or another. James was always mad at everyone and everything and drank all his problems away. He was losing everything including dove, dove could not take it anymore she's had enough.

                         Time skip to funeral

Dove and the boys were at the funeral. The pastor was talking, and he stared to call up people, his parents were first. Once his parents finished they said. "Now I know she doesn't have anything prepared, but I want dove to come up because I knew dove and cliff were best friends so please dove" Ray Burton said. Dove looked around and walked up to the podium. "Well I didn't know I was coming up here so please just Bear with me. um Cliff was, an old soul that you could just talk to about anything and he would be there for you if you needed him. Cliff was one of my best friends and its so sad that we had to lose him this early, we will all miss him and he will be in our memories for ever" dove said crying silently.

        Everyone went up to the podium that needed to and talked, dove and the boys were on the way back home. That was the most Silent car ride dove had ever had with the boys.