Chapter 5

Dove wake up quickly, and woke James up. "James James wake up" she said shaking James. "What's wrong Babe" James said sitting up. "We never went to go get my stuff at Brandon's house" dove said "baby is that really something you woke up about at 3 in the morning" James said "yes I do that sometimes, now what are we gunna do" dove asked "ok tell you what tomorrow me you and the guys can all go to the mall and get you everything you need ok" he said grabbing both of doves thighs "ok thanks James" dove said kissing he "good night love you" said James "love you too" said dove already half asleep.

       James has already up and awake and in the shower, dove was changing, putting on the same clothes she's been wearing for to days. "Why don't you wear one of my shirts" asked James thought the clear glass shower. Yes they get changed and stuff like that in front of each other they don't care anymore. "Because James your shirts are like dresses on me and-wait"said dove walking into James's closet. She put on a ride the lighting shirt and and found on of James's belts and put it on and it actually looked good she put her black high heel boots she was were the night of the party. Dove ran into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She turned to James who was now out and had a towel on his waist. "That actually looks good, and it's hot" James said walk up to dove, grabbed her waist and kissed her. "Thanks bubu" said dove looking up at her boyfriend. "I have to do my makeup" dove said the one thing she had was her makeup bag. "You don't have to, you know your so Beautiful naturally" James said coming up behind her and grabbing her thighs, kissing her head. "Mmmmhuh" said dove putting on light eyeshadow. "Mmhuh" said James mimicking dove. "Go get dressed" dove said James walked out of the bathroom but not before smacking her butt. Dove smiled and shook her head.

        James and dove walked down the stairs to see all the boys still in there underwear "guys go get dressed, we're going to the mall" dove said. All the boys ran up stairs and got dressed. Petty soon we were on were way.