Chapter 23

This whole chapter is doves POV

Today's the day, the day I get married to the love of my life. I have a beautiful dress.

And a beautiful partner

And a beautiful partner. I was getting ready with my bridesmaids, my best friend Amanda, and my sisters ember and Bristol. There dresses were very pretty.

They were doing my hair and makeup

They were doing my hair and makeup. "Fuck" I said Amanda was doing my hair and she pulled. "Hey be careful, you made me smear" ember said "WHAT" I yelled "calm down we can fix it" ember said "where's Bristol I need her to tell the boys something" I said "she's putting her dress on and why can't you do it" Amanda said "cause James can't see me and all the boys are with him in the room getting ready" I said and Bristol walked in "hey can you go tell the boys that the after party is here now since we have a hall here" I asked her "yeah" she said and walked out "done what'd ya think" ember said and put a mirror in front of me. "Oh my god I love it" I said I tear was gunna fall from my eye but I tilted my head up. Bristol walked in "what the hell are you doing" she said "I'm crying but I don't want may makeup to run" I said waving my hands in front of my face. Everyone giggled.

 Everyone giggled

"Ember go get dressed in the bathroom and ummmm Mandy I guess you can get dressed in here with me" i said we where a little bit rushed cause people were starting to show up

"Ember go get dressed in the bathroom and ummmm Mandy I guess you can get dressed in here with me" i said we where a little bit rushed cause people were starting to show up. I put my dress on and me and Amanda turned around and just hugged each other. "AMANDA" the voice of my crazy red neck aunt Martha yelled. "In here" is said she walked in and said "Amanda's you need to get out there your next to walk" "is James already out there" I asked "no his after Amanda" Martha answered. Amanda went to where she's supposed to be. "Oh my fuck James is walking out" I said "yup and your gunna follow your flower girl in this case Emmy" Martha said I took a deep breath as i walked over to where the service is being held. Emmy walked out with my mom and threw the white rose petals on the walk way. My wedding song started I walked out with my uncle, my dad was dead. Emmy was getting mad she stared crying and throu the basket with the rest of the pedals in it. It came right back towards me and my uncle. I caught it right before I hit my uncle in the face. I pointed at him and said "I just saved your live" everyone laughed.

"You may kiss you bride" the pastor said James leaned down and kissed me "ewww" Blaze said I pulled away and said "shut up" everyone laughed. And our walk away song stared to play, the song was Cum on feel the noize be quite riot. We walked down and everyone cheered.

"Ok so the reason we're getting equipment set up is cause the boys are gunna play a song in which case my favorite sing in the back album The Unforgiven" I said I to the mic. The boys started.

The boys ended there song and I ran up the James and he caught me. I kissed him. "Wait wait I have one more surprise for everyone" I said in to the mic "so you all remember when I was in a band right" I said and everyone cheered. "Ok so I'm gunna bring out a fue people 3 in fact" the 3 people came out "y'all remember them right" I said everyone cheered again "welllllll... WERE BACK BITCHES" I yelled everyone yelled so loudly "so to celebrate that e are gunna play a song from our debut album, Riff Charge and the song is called Rage War" I said

We played the song and everyone was ballistic. "Wou the memories" I said into the mic.

Everything was coming to a stop cause me and hames were getting Into the just married car in our case a black 68 Camaro with flames. "James where are we going" I asked "you'll see it's a super baby" he said