Chapter 28

We've been on Tour for about a week and today me and James were telling everyone we I was pregnant.

         James and the boys were on stage. "I have an announcement so I need dove  to come up" James said. I came up from back stage and walked over to where the boys were. "No were not getting married again" James said I giggled "you wanna tell them what's happening" Lars said "ok so I'm pregnant" I said and the crowd went crazy "yeah James got her pregnant" Jason said "yeah I put my- James tried to say but I put my hand over his mouth. "There's no need to explain how it works" I said everyone laughed.

          We were on our way back to the hotel to in the bus. Nothing was really happening, I was kinda bored actually. "What's wrong dove" Kirk said "nothing in just bored" I said Kirk nodded. "I can make you less bored when we got to the hotel" James said with a wink "ha ha nice try I'm pregnant" I said "so your telling me we can't have sex for 9 months" James said I raised my eyebrows and nodded. "Just jack off man" Lars said "yeah" said Kirk "it's not the same" James said Jason was laughing "can you do it for me" James said looking at me. Everyone stared laughing. I just rolled my eyes and walked away.