Chapter 31

I was 9 months pregnant and the baby should be here any day now. The boys were at mine and James's house, me and my band, lust, weren't on good terms at the moment, I was thinking about just quitting again cause I have other more important responsibilities.

We were all on the couch talking about random stuff. I was thirsty so I got up to get some water. I walked to the fridge and grabbed the the handle, but I didn't get to open the fridge cause I felt something go down my leg. "Fuck,James's" I said "what's wrong" he said looking over to me from the couch. I looked down and he said "shit ummmm" "go get the hospital bag from upstairs" I said "ok umm can y'all help he get to the car" James said to the boys. The boys got up and walked over to me.

We got out to the car and me James and Jason were in the back, it felt like I was gunna die. "AHHHHHH" I screamed out in pain and squeezed James's hand even tighter. "Fuck owww fuck Lars, you think you could drive a little faster, doves kinda braking me hand" he said "I'm going as fast as I can" Lars said "DRIVE FUCKING FASTER...AHHHH" I yelled. "AHHHH" James yelled i looked at him.

           We got to the doctors and put me in a wheelchair and wheeled me to a room. "Can James come back here please" I asked at this point I knew I was going into Labor. "Yes, go how the father" my doctor said

                      (Btw the baby's a girl)