Chapter 4

Dove and the boys were just hanging out drinkin, listening to music all the good stuff. James decided to be dumb and act like Lars, so he took his shirt off cause Lars never wore a shirt. "Um I Lars Ulrich um I'm a midget stripper" James said in his best danish accent. "Fock you" said Lars. James came and sat back down next to dove, he still did not have a shirt on and it kinda turned dove on. Dove whispered in James's ear "hey remember last night when I said we should wait" James nodded "yeah waiting's over" said dove pulling James off the couch and running up the stairs.

         They got to there room and dove shut the light off and James closed and locked the door. Dove ran up to James and kissed him, this kiss was not like the one last night this one was rough and filled with hunger. James picked dove up and she wrapped her legs around his torso, James pinned dove against the wall and started to kiss her neck. James's hands ran up and down doves thighs. " Jesus Christ James I need you" dove said breathlessly. James moves dove from the wall to the bed. James laid dove down gently and started to kiss her again. Dove was pulling at James's pants trying to undo them, finally she got them undone and ripped them off of him. James took off her shirt, she wasn't wearing a bra. James smirked when he saw her naked figure. "Damn your Beautiful" James said taking off her pants. That left them both in there underwear. James kisses her neck then in between her Breasts and down her tummy "James holly hell" dove moaned "shhh baby" said James. James took off her underwear and dove did the same to him. Now they were actually doing the nasty. There was loud moans from dove and hot groans from James. Once they both reached there peek they got in the shower.

           James and dove were walking down stairs and once they were down stairs everyone was making fun of them. "Jesus can y'all fuck any louder" said Lars "fuck off" dove said "well I mean for fucks sake" said cliff "oh my gosh James don't stop" said Kirk mocking us "ughhhh i love you dove" cliff said obviously being James "shut up" dove said sitting down with a beer in hand.