Chapter 10

Dove was having a great time on the bus, she was with her boyfriend and her best friends what's not to love, and she had back stage access no matter what cause she was 'with the boys' she loved it.

Right now dove and the boys were in the bus, drinking and having a good time, and they were also playing truth or dare, mind you they were all a little drunk. "Ok dove, truth or dare" said Kirk "umm dare" answered dove, Kirk started to laugh. "I dare you to give James a lap dance" said Kirk laughing. ouuuuuu, said all the boys. "Dove you don't- James began to say but was cut off by dove putting her finger on his lips "shhhhh James, take the dance love" said dove smiling, she got up and took her shirt off and got on top of James and stared to give him a lap dance.

"What the fuck, why did you look like a professional" said Lars with a confused face. "I used to work at a strip club" dove said putting her shirt on. "Damn" James whispered looking his girlfriend up and down. And grabbing doves hips to pull her down in his lap. "Love you dovey" James whispered in doves ear "love you to baby" said dove kissing his cheek "eww" said Cliff "shut up jerk" dove said laughing and throwing a pillow at him. Cliff through it back then a full On Pillow fight broke out.

"Alright guys we're here" said the bus driver dove and the boys got out of the bus and in to where they were playing. James and dove were walking hand in hand to the back stage Area. They got back stage the boys got ready "Metallica your stage is ready" said a random guy. James looked at dove and grabbed her hands, "love you" James said "love you too" said dove. James leaded down to give dove a kiss but dove swerved james and whispered in his ear. "Your gunna have to wait till after" yeah that was just an on going joke now. Dove began to walk off "doveyyyy" James said extending her name and grabbing her wrist before she could get to far. Dove giggled, James did to. James looked down and they both stoped laughing, James put his hand on doves lower back and leaned down, they kissed for a while until Lars said "James make out with your girlfriend later" "I gotta go" James said looking down, looking from doves eyes to her lips. James started to walk away but now it was doves turn to hold him back. "We're gunna finish that after the show" dove said "JAMES" Lars yelled. James ran off.