Chapter 7

"Hey dove" James said coming up the stairs "yes" dove said walking out the door to met him. James ran into dove "whoa sorry" he said grabbing her waist and kissing her forehead. They walked into there room. "I have to talk to you" James said "what's up" dove said straddling James (not in a sexual way) James grabbed her waist "we have to go back on tour in a couple of days" James said. Dove sighed she new this was coming. "I know you have to" dove said "yeah but I'm gunna ask the people who control all the all this stuff and ask if you can come" James said "awwww James" said dove wrapping her arms around his neck "what about the guys I don't think they would want me to come" said dove, both hands on his cheeks. "I already talked to them they said they would like it if you came" said James. Dove kissed him "yay I'm so excited" dove said, kissing James again. James wrapping his arm around doves waist "whoa maybe you should close the door next time y'all decide to fuck" said cliff walking in. "We weren't fucking" said dove getting off of James "what do you need" asked James. "Ummm I need $50" said cliff "what?! for what" asked dove "so um there's this gi- "AHHHHHH OH MY What's her name" yelled dove before cliff could even finish. "Marcy" said cliff "ok so why do you need $50" said James. "I want to take her out to a really fancy restaurant" said Cliff "cliff stop talking" dove said getting up and grabbed her wallet and pulled out $50. "Thanks dove" said cliff walking out. "Well that's done,where we" dove said turning to James. "I think we were right about here" said James walking up to dove and grabbing her ass and giving her a very Passionate light kiss.