Chapter 3

Dove woke up in a pair of strong arms. James. Dove thought and smiled to herself as the memories came falling back. Dove looked up to see James awake. "Morning dovey" said James "good morning, I have to talk to you"said dove "oh no what did I do now" said James "nothing that I know of, it about last night" said dove sitting James sat up with her. "Shoot" said James "last night when we were playing around, ughhhhh I hate this" said dove in pure anger she wasn't good at the cheesy stuff. "Hey it's ok you can tell me anything" said James putting a hand on her thigh. "Ughhhhh fine I like you, I have liked you ever since we met. I know you don't like me back but I just had to get that off my chest" dove said poring her hart out. "Dove I- why didn't you say anything sooner, I've like you for a really long time too" said James "really"said dove looking up. "Yes really" said James smiled and gently grabbed doves chin to my her look at him. "Actually I don't like you dove, I love you, I love every thing about you" James whispered. They stared into each other's eyes for a fue seconds and James started to lean in, then he stoped. "Don't swerve me this time" he said. Dove giggled and grabbed his face and kissed him. The kiss was gently and passionate till the rest of the boys walked in "HEY-YO WAKE-WHOA" said Lars "OH MY GAD" said Kirk fangirling "I FUCKIN KNEW IT" said Cliff "get out" dove said walk to the door and closing it.

          The new couple walked down stairs to the idiots running around yelling "MR AND MRS HETFIELD MR AND MRS HETFIELD" Lars was on the counter cliff was holding kirk. "What the fuck" dove said laughing. I think I'm gunna love living here. Thought dove.