Chapter 10💞

Alia's POV

I was having my peaceful slumber when bunny came up to me and shook me awake .

" Mama Bear , wake up , we are getting late for school ," says Nia and I turn my face away from her . " wait , let me just sleep for a while , jus-just 5 more minutes , bunny ," I say . " Wait let me call eonnie , then you wake up ," says Nia and as she said that , I remember what she did to me last time so I got up ," no ,no ,no ,no I'm - I'm awake , " I say as I wake up .

" Good now get dressed up cause today is our first day for school here in New York ," says Nia and walks towards the wardrobe .

" What are you doing ?" I ask her .

" Picking out the clothes for you to wear ," says Nia while looking at my clothes .

" Okay , just don't take out any sort of dress or so ," I say looking at her .

" Who do you think I am Mama Bear ? I raised you and you expect me to know nothing about you ," says Nia with her arms resting on her waist .

" What ? You raised me , who says that you raised me ?" I say , as get out of the bed with a bit of chuckle .

" Well...........I-umm- uh- I say , that I raised you ," says Nia .

" Uh , guys we are getting late and why am I always the one to remind you guys ?" Asks Dia .

" I dunno ," says Nia ,and we start to laugh at her , cause the way she said I don't know , sounds really funny .

Time skipped

" Bunny , hurry up ," says Dia because we were already 2 minutes late to school and now Nia is making us be even more late by checking out the students lockers .

" Come on let's go , " says Dia as she grabbed Nia's hand to drag her to the principles office .

" Eonnie wait , I was checking out the lockers ," says Nia but Dia doesn't stop from dragging Nia to the office .

Upon reaching the office we find out that we are going to be separated again . Thinking why I said again ? It is because Dia and I are taking pure science or science we can say and Nia is left out , she is taking pure arts . Okay this arts doesn't mean drawing and stuff alright , this arts contains , accounting , economics and office technology and because we have chosen the subjects in our previous school we didn't had to select them again and we can study the subjects as long as we are in high school or college as we say in our country , Fiji .

After knowing that we are going to be separated, we were asked to wait outside the office as the principle was calling 2 teachers to lead us our classrooms .

When the teachers arrived and were taking to the principle , bunny looked at me with watery eyes . " Mama bear I don't to away from you guys ," says Nia and tears roll down her cheeks . She actually had a hard time staying away from us when we were in our school in Fiji . It was because for almost 1 year and 7 months we had been with each other in school and we had just moved in , about 6 months ago . So it was hard for my bunny child to be alone like that .

Then the teachers came outside the office where we were standing . " Good morning young ladies . My name is Lily Parker , students call me Mr's . Parker ," said one of the teachers . " And my name is Paik Min su ," says the other teacher . As they finished their intros , the three of us bowed to give respect to the teachers . " Her name is Dia ," I say and pointed at Dia who was standing on my left . " Her name is Nia ," I say as I pointed towards Nia who was , to course on my right . " And my name is Alia ," I say as I finish our introduction to the teachers .