Chapter 7💞

Nia's POV

The next morning we had to go back to our house and pack our clothes . But before I had to give my sister the gift . The Teddy Bears . I had already placed them in a big box and wrapped it with gift wrapper . The gift had white background with lots of red hearts . Then I quickly took out a tag from my bag which I bought for last Christmas . I then wrote :

Dear small sis

I am writing this to let u know how much I love u . I have scolded u a lot at times but I didn't meant that I didn't love u . I have been always worried for u . I wanted to be there when u need my help but I couldn't be . I know what it feels to be a big sister . I had raised u  by giving my everything u wanted . Now what I have left are these two Teddy Bears . I had bought these for myself but then I thought about them away to u . When ever u miss me just say it and the message will always come to me .

Love
Neha💞

As I finished tears rolled down my cheeks . Wanted to wipe them . As I raised my hands , Dia came and wiped them for me .

" I know how it feels bunny ," says Dia and hugs me and I hug her back .

" I love her too much but I couldn't tell her , does she think I'm a bad sister ?" I asked still hugging her back .

" No , your not bunny ," says Dia and pulls back from hugging .

" Okay guys , I have packed everything in your car . Just have to start the engine and drive to your house ," says Dave .

" Yea we'll gonna be there in a few minutes , just have place this box in my sister's room ," I say while tapping at the corner of the box .

" Okay , but be careful ," says Dave and leaves . " I thought he is going to help us ," says Dia and I give off a soft laugh . We then moved the box to my sister's room and went outside to our parents who were waiting for us .

" Okay , ready to go ," asks my parents . " Yea , I guess ," says Dia looking at me .

" Okay , let's go ," says Dave .

" I'm driving ," I say and look at Alia who looks back at me .

"No , I'm driving and you're sitting at the passenger seat beside mine ," says Alia .

We get in the car and Alia starts the car . I sit at the passenger seat beside momma's seat . Dia gets to sit at the back . I put down the window glass and stare outside as we go to our house . The sunrise felt so good . On the background , life goes on , was being played the song suited us so much . We love each other a lot and we can't live without each .

Alia's POV

As we reached home , I parked the car and we get out . Nia stands  ear the car and doesn't comes with us .

I turn back to see why she was doing by just standing over there . When I turned I saw she was only standing and staring at our house . I walked to her and stood beside her . I looked like a boy , as I was wearing a dark blue hoodie with black jeans .

" I'm so going to miss our home ," says Nia .

" Yea , all of us will ," I say and look at our house .

" Don't you guys wanna come inside the house to pack the things ?" Asks Dia , as she comes out of the house to us .

" We're coming ," I say as I pat on Nia's left shoulder .

We enter our empty house and go to our room . There we start to pack our luggage . Nia had some difficulties while packing her things so Dia and I helped her .

After packing we were not that much tried or so , but I still decide to sleep .

Nia's POV

I didn't have anything to do and also I wasn't feeling tried so I decide not to sleep , instead I decide to be online and chat with my other friends . But not best friends cause they're sleeping , so won't be able to talk with them .

Dia's POV

When I suddenly wake up . It was about 12:05am . I saw that instead of getting some rest Nia was on her phone .

" Don't you wanna sleep ?" I ask her .

" Nope , I don't feel like ," says Nia . But I could clearly see that she was feeling tried and on top of that use wasn't wearing her blue light blocker glasses  .

" Where are your glasses ?" I ask her and she looks at me .

" I have already packed them so I couldn't wear them," says Nia and starts to rub her eyes like a cutie pie .

She doesn't has any sort of problems with her eyes but her doctor said that she should wear the glasses or the lens when she her eyes is in contact with strong light because she was about to fall in one of her concerts . It was because she didn't put on her lens , actually she forgot and was in a rush . Like always .

" Okay , that's enough for now ," I said , snatching the phone from her hand .

", No , wait ,", Nia whined and was about to trip by herself .

" Be careful . You do to want to be scolded by mumma , don't you ?" I ask her looking at Alia who was in her dreamy world .

" But ," as Nia said that much only , I picked her in the bridal way and forcefully laid her on the bed beside Alia .

" No , eonnie , I don't sleep ," Nia whined again , sleepily .

" You eyes are about to shut in no moment and you want to wake up all night , huh ," I say and she didn't even said a word .

I put the blanket over her and turn around .

" Um , bunny I'm going to the washroom okay and I don't want you to use the phone okay ?" I ask but there was no response from her .

I turn around to check if she is listening to me or not , I thought she as using the phone instead of listening to me . But when I turned around , I got to  find out that she was sleeping like a baby , not using her phone .

Her right hand was under her pillow and her left hand was tucked between her legs . She looks so cute when she sleeps like that .

I turn my eyes at Alia and see that she was also sleeping like a cutie pie . They looked so cute sleeping like that .