Chapter 9💞

Alia's POV

Because we had a hard looking for a suit case to pack our things , because Nia broke the handle of my suit case when she was trying to pull out the handle , we were totally tired .

We reached home , our new home in New York at about 6:00pm . New York is so beautiful . I just love . Nia drove us on our way home . She had got a car for rental so that we can go to college in ease . No need to catch a bus , in a rush , no need to get up early , we used to do these things when we were not living together . Now that we are together , we don't have to worry about these things anymore . Thanks to his for buying the car .

She has ordered her parents not to use our car , because it's not theirs and because she somehow has a bit of hatred in her heart for her parents , she of course will not let her parents touch our things because her parents don't have any sort of interest on us . They always say that we will never help her in going towards her goal , they say that our friendship is good for nothing .

My little bunny child is going through a lot of problems , why is she like this . Why is she so good at keeping secrets . We only know that she has a lot of secrets kept within her . But what sort of secret is it , we don't know .

One time she did share with me that her parents wanted her to forget about her , it was when we were not living together . She said that her thoughts are suicidal . She is sick of her life , that she wanted to give up on her life . But then when I met her in school and told her that we love her so much and I even texted her . Then she dropped the idea . She motivates people , she makes people laugh , she doesn't wants to see people being sad , she wants to see people smile all the time but then at same time she is always worried about people . She has always something going on in her mind . For once can I get a chance to take a peak inside her mind so that I can know what's always going on in her mind . She is so unique . She cares about everyone . I am so glad to have a friend like her . My bunny is so awesome . LOVE U MY LOVE . 💞

Time skipped

The next day , we woke up at about 10am , actually that "we" means Dia and me . Nia woke up at about 2 in the afternoon . It was because she was playing "OVERWATCH" with some of the overwatch players who are her friends . Only friends not best friends ,okay ?

As she woke , she straight came in the kitchen and started to make kimchi . Good thing we went and bought the groceries as soon as we woke up . Don't tell her that I used her bank card . Hehehe .

Nia is a big fan of kimchi , especially cucumber kimchi . I don't know what's in her that she lives cucumber kimchi so much . Oh wait , I know , it's because , it's easy to make and that it tastes good .

" Mama bear , can you pass me that sesame seeds please ?" Asks Nia and without saying anything I just pass her the sesame seeds .

" Can I taste it ?" Asks Dia as she sees that the kimchi is almost ready to eat and tries to dip in her finger in the cucumber kimchi , which was in a bowl .

" No !" Says Nia as she hit Dia's hand , stopping her from putting her  finger in the bowl .

" Keep your hands away form my yummy kimchi ," says Nia , trying to protect the kimchi from Dia .

" Hey I also wanna eat ," says Dia and reaches for the bowl but Nia pushes her away .

" Okay guys now stop fighting ," I say and take the bowl form Nia's hands to put the kimchi in plates for us to eat .

Dia's POV

After eating the kimchi , we sit together in our small and cozy living room to pack our school bags .

Nia has a big addict to stationeries . Just like the way she is addicted to teddy bears . When she goes for shopping , there is a must that she will buy some sort of stationary . It can be anything , sticky note pad , markers,  anything new she sees she will tend to buy it . I sometimes have to scold her while doing the shopping for not to buy any sort of stationeries or else she will empty the whole book shop ( just saying not really ) .

"Seriously bunny ? " Asks Alia as she sees Nia's stationary collection .

" What ?" Asks Nia looking at Alia .

" That many stationary ? Only for you ?"asks Alia staring at the stationary .

" Well if you guys want , then I can share them with you guys ," says Nia being so kind .

" That's so kind of  you , bunny ,"I say .

Time skipped

After packing our school bags we head of to our bed room . There are two bedrooms in this house , so we decided to sleep in one room and leave the other as the studying room .

" Mama bear !"says Nia and jumps on the bad where Alia and I are . Alia was reading a BTS fanfiction on wattpad when Nia jumped .

"And here comes my bunny bear ," says Alia , looking at Nia .

" Mama bear I want to say something ," says Nia , while lying down on the bed facing Alia .

" What is it ?"asks Alia , looking back at Nia .

" COME BE MY TEACHER ....." says Nia and laughs but not for long when Alia starts her flirting style .

" Lae pi ttam numul.......," Alia says that much and acts of leaning at Nia when Nia hides her face inside her pillow case . Which clearly means her face is turning red . It always happens to her , she can never stand when people are flirting back at her .

"Okay guys , done with your flirting , now let's sleep ," I say and put my pillow at the side were I am going to sleep .

" On my pillow , on my table ," sings Nia , she is singing life goes on by , our favorite "BTS"  , while placing her pillow on her side . Alia leans over and hugs Nia . " oooh so cute ," I say and also join in .

Hi guys

Wass up ? I don't how but I guess I am running out of ideas because we are having our 4 weeks school holidays , I have no interesting things happening around . I am just waiting for the school to start . Though I am going to be separated from my friends cause I am taking mixed arts and they are taking pure science , I can spend my recess and lunch breaks with them , I hope so .

Love you and also you miss you Mama Bear and Eonnie . 💞

Love
Neha 💞