Chapter 2💞

Alia's POV

The following day we all up woke late because we were watching the videos all night long and didn't go to school . " Good Morning mumma !" Said Nia and I gave her a hug which Dia and I always give to bunny ( Nia ) .

I think Nia woke up a bit earlier then Dia and I did . She had already prepared the breakfast and cleaned our rooms .

" Wow , someone woke up early this morning ," I say with a smile .

" Yea I did ," says Nia .

" Where is eonnie ?" I ask her .

" I think she went to wash her face ," says Nia while putting the pancakes on the plate .

" So you made pancakes for us , huh ? With out my permission ? " I ask taking the plate from her and continued to place the pancakes on the plate while she takes out the chocolate sauce from the refrigerator .

" Mianhe ," say Nia and puts the chocolate sauce on the counter . " It's okay for today ," I say .

Dia walks in the kitchen but goes straight to Nia to gives her the morning hug which I gave her already .

" Good Morning , bunny ," says Dia , still hugging bunny comfortably .

" Eonnie , I can't breath ," says bunny jokingly but Dia took it seriously .

" Oh I'm sorry , bunny ," says Dia as she backed away .

" Gotch ya  ," says Nia laughing .

" Hate you ," says Dia and turned around facing me .

" Oh I'm sorry , eonnie , I didn't mean to hurt you or make you angry , I'm sorry eonnie ," says Nia with sadness and a frown formed on her face .

" Gotch ya ," says Dia suddenly and Nia was about to fall on the floor because of eonnie's sudden response . Dia and I start to laugh .

"OMG , what the f.......," Nia wanted to swear but then Dia ; " Hey ! mind your language small girl ,". " .........HELL...... What the hell !- What the hell was that for ?" Says Nia finishing off her sentence , well forgot to tell you guys but , she's actually good at swearing, but only when she is pissed off .

" Idk ," says Dia in short for I don't know , still laughing .

" What ? You gave a sudden response like that and when I ask you , you're like - I don't know ," says Nia it seemed like she was a bit pissed at that moment .

But really guys , it was funny to see that Nia got scared of eonnie's sudden response and was about to fall on the floor . Thank God she didn't fell , if she would've fallen , she would have hit her head on the counter and something bad would've turned out as the result .

" Never , ever , ever , ever and ever do that again , you could've given me a heart attack , " says Nia placing her hands and on the stomach area  .

" Umm bunny , don't you think your heart is at the wrong place, " I say looking at her and Dia started to laugh and I joined in .

" Yea ,yea , laugh as much as guys want ,I won't say a thing ," says Nia looking at both of us , we could have laughed our head off .

We eat our breakfast which bunny made , it was amazing . I didn't know she is good at cooking .

" These pancakes are amazing ," says Dia looking at me while eating the pancake . 

" Yea , but she cooked without my permission ," I say looking at Dia who was taking a bite from her pancakes .

"  And I think she did have difficulties while making the pancakes " , I say as I pick up a plate which has a pancake stuck to it and guess what , the pancake didn't even drop on the floor when I turned the plate upside down .