Chapter 18💞

Third person's POV

Nia and Rio had expressed their feeling s for each other and were now sitting on the couch at Nia's house .

Rio was cuddling Nia , who was sitting on his lap watching TV . Of course they are watching Scooby Doo cause it's Nia's favourite .

Nia had told Rio that she wants to adopt a dog and name it Yeontan but then she decided to change her mind . Yeontan seems like a male dogs name said Rio so she decided to name it kimchi cause she loves kimchi .

Nia loves dogs and babies . So of course she treats kimchi like a baby .

Time had gone really quickly . It was about 2:30 pm . Rio had to leave but he didn't want to cause he wanted to cuddle Nia for a few more minutes but well he had no choice . If he would stay back , he might be caught by Dia and be beaten to death . Thinking about that Nia let's him go home .

Rio gets up from the couch as Nia moves away from his lap and stands infront of him . Rio gives him a kiss and a hug and then leaves .

After about 45 minutes Dia and Alia arrive home .

Alia's POV

It's 3:15 pm and we are finally home . So glad to be home . The day after tomorrow is Valentine's day and every one at school is excited . So excited that they can create a tornado and bring down the whole school building .

Dia parks the car and we get off . I  see that the door of our house is open so we , of course walked in without ringing the door bell . We walk in the house and find that the TV is on but there is no one watching it .

Nia then comes out of the kitchen with a plate of fruits and two small bowls in which she had Nutella and peanut butter .

I look at the Nutella and peanut butter bowls and remember that she is allergic to peanuts and chocolate .

" Mumma ," says Nia happily and jumps in the air .

She runs towards me and gives me a good hug .

" Hi my baby . How was your day ?" I ask her forgetting that I wanted to remind her that she is not supposed to eat Nutella and peanut butter .

" The day was good and I have got something to you ," says Nia .

" Okay but first thing is that you are not supposed to eat that ," I say in an angry tone looking at Nia .

" Bwo ? Oh you mean Nutella and peanut butter ?" Asks Nia looking at the plate and then back at me .

" Yes ," I says putting my hands on my hips .

" Mianhe mumma but I can't stop myself from eating these things ," complaints Nia .

" Why ? " I ask her being confused .

" Cause they are delicious ," replies Nia and give off a soft laugh . Silly baby .

She then went to the couch and sat . Then Dia speaks .

" You wanted to tell us something you said ," says Dia looking at Nia .

" Yea I know but go bath first ," says Nia .

" Oh...okay ," says Dia .

After a while Dia and I return to the living room after having their bath and Nia was still watching the TV .

" So what did you want to tell us ?" Dia asks and she sit on the couch facing Nia .

" Hmm..oh..um...uh...wait ..let mama bear come then I'll tell ya ," I hear Nia say . I was standing behind her and she is so blind to see me .