Chapter 13💞

Alia's POV

I wake up feeling a bit worried about Nia . What ever I saw last night was not okay . I mean he was so close to Nia . He is a great danger in Nia's life . From now on I'm going monitor Nia . Well not in the class but in breaks .

" Mama Bear ," says Nia as she walks in our room .

" What happened my bunny child ?" I ask her .

" Breakfast is ready , come and eat ," says Nia as she turns towards me trying to wear  her shoes . Well she was actually trying to tie the shoe laces .

" Wait let me tie for you ," I say and tie the Nia's shoe laces .

" Go ma sseum ni da ," says nia and walks to the kitchen .

After having our breakfast , as usual Nia drives us to the school and parks the car in the parking lot .

" Bye mama bear , " says Nia as we came to her classroom . No one else seems to be in the class , so I guess Nia will be the first one to enter the classroom . 

" Bye bunny , love you ," I say and walk to our class room with Dia .

Rio's POV

I was the first one to be in our classroom and of course there was no one except for me , so I decide to go and buy coffee for myself .

After buying the coffee from the canteen , I head back to my classroom . As I enter my classroom I notice a girl sleeping on the desk beside mine .

"Could it be Nia ? "I wondered because her hair was tied up like Nia's .

I sit at my desk and stare at the girl sitting beside me then start to drink coffee .

" Whats that smell ? Is that coffee ?" Asks the girl raising her head from the desk .

I have heard this voice , this voice seems to be Nia's .

" Nia ?" I ask being curious to know who this girl is and also worried that my guess line might go wrong .

" Rio ?" Asks Nia as she looks up at me and smiles .

Wow ! That smile suits her so much but I like it more when she whines like a cute baby .

" You're so early today ," says Nia in a sleepy voice .

" Yeah I am and you look like you didn't sleep last night ," I say .

" No I did sleep last night but I was awakened by a noise from outside my house ," says Nia .

" Oh , what happened ?" I ask curiously .

" I don't know . I did wake up to see what was the cause of the noise but then I guess I fell down because I was feeling sleepy ," Nia tells me while rubbing her eyes . So cute .

" Did you get hurt , I hope not ," I ask and Nia looked at me with a confused face .

" No I didn't , do you want me to get hurt ?" asks Nia looking at me .

" No , I'm not an evil person who will wish that you should get hurt ," I say .

" Oh really , I thought you would cause a person who likes to bully me all the time would of course wish for it ," say Nia and that really went to my heart .

My head started to ache .

" Nia , it's not like that...." I was cut of in the middle of my sentence by Nia .

" No ! I you meant it , you were always evil and are and always will be ," says Nia and starts to cry and then runs out of the classroom .

" Am I really a bad person ?" I ask myself holding my head with both of hands .