Chapter 6💞

Alia's POV

Last night we had planned to give a surprise to our parents by visiting them so we started to pack our things at about 7:30am . We didn't pack much because we will only spend on night there so no need for a lot of things and then the next day we had to pack at lot of things for our trip .

" Guys we're running late ," said Dia . " Wait Wait Wait ," said Nia while running towards us with two big Teddy Bears which she bought for herself . " I said no running ," I say pointing my finger at her . " Sorry mama bear ," said Nia in a cute way ." Woah , why are you taking them with you ?" Asked Dia . " I'm thinking of giving them to my small sis , you know , she also loves Teddy bear ," said Nia . " Are you sure or are you kidding us ?" I ask Nia ." No I'm not kidding really , she can keep them . what will I even do with them , I have a lot of Teddy Bears anyways , so I thought of giving them to her . She can keep them , it will remind her that I'm always with her even though I'm away from her ," said Nia with a touch of sadness in her tone . Tears rolled down her puffy cheeks as she was saying that . Dia went and whipped the tears and hugged her . Then I joined in . " Ummm , guys aren't we getting late ?" Asked Nia . " Nope , we're not late ," said Dia . " Okay but I think she's stuck in there ," I say and we pulled back for our groupie hug . " Okay then , let's go !" Said Dia in a cheerful way .

Time skipped

We reached our homes , where we originally are from . Upon reaching our destination we decide to have a meet with each other's families so we decided to go at Bunny's house for the meet . Bunny's patents do not like us that much but we love them because they are like our parents . They have always wanted Nia to be apart from us .

" Come be my teacher ," Nia flirted with me .

" Lae pi ttam numul ," as I only said that much she starts to hide her face from me cause she knows if she's good at flirting like Jimin then I'm good at flirting back like J-hope .

She's always shy when someone flirts back at her ,that's why we call her Jikook . Well sometimes but most of the time its bunny . We usually flirt with each other and we don't care what the world thinks about us . In our class everyone knows that we love each other and no one takes Nia's flirt seriously , cause they know she's just being playful .

I'm seriously saying this , Dia and I never flirt with anyone else except for Nia . But Nia , if she gets a chance to act like a boy or be a boy for a moment then she can even flirt with the teachers . But she won't actually look like a boy because of her puffy cheeks whereas Dia and me , well when we will dress up like a boy no one will ever be able to tell that we're girls , they will think that we're boys because Dia and my jaws show up .

" You really had to sing that one ?" Asked Nia .

" Well yes of course . That's the most flirty song I know ," I say .

" I think the food will be cooked tomorrow , right ?" Asked Nia's mum , playfully , I guess so .

" No , what's makes you say that aunty ?" Asked Nia ,being a bit angry on her mom because of the way she asked me  .

She called her mum aunty , seriously ?

" I'm your mum not aunty , Nia . Seems like you have forgotten me ," says Nia's mum , reminding Nia that she is her mum not her aunty .

" Oops , mian ham ni da . And yeah I forgot that you're my mom ," says Nia .

" What ? " Asks Dia looking Nia . " Just joking I know she's my mom , alright ," says Nia looks at her mom with narrowed eyes  . I wonder why .

" How's the cooking going girls ?" Asked my mom , as she entered the kitchen with my dad . " Just have to add some spices and that's it ," said Dia while adding the chilli powder to the crab curry .