JUST FOR FUN .....

" TAEYONG !" Says Nia as she looks for something under the table .

" Did you see Alvin's milk bottle ? I can't find it anywhere ," says Nia .

" It's with Alvin , see ," says Taeyong ( Nia's husband ) .

" You tricked eomma, didn't you ? " Nia asks Alvin ( Taeyong and Nia's only child ) .

Alvin smiles and nods , then crawls to his appa .

" Okay cool down , bae ," says Taeyong patting Alvin's head .

" What cool down ? I have a lot of work to do . I have chose your clothes and tidy up the house and then drop Mr . Little Jeon to preschool and I'm already 2 minutes late to work and OMG I totally forgot , I also have a meeting to attend today at 11:30 ," says Nia in a rush

Taeyong grabs Nia's hand and pulls her close .

" You don't have to worry this much , just chill ," says Taeyong and takes out his phone from his jeans pocket .

" But...," Taeyong doesn't let Nia finish off her sentence and says ," I'm going to postponed your meeting ,okay ? And I don't want to hear anything about it now ."

" But baby , it's an important meeting ,I really have to go ," whines Nia .

" You can go for the meeting tomorrow and hyung , chun is going to drop Alvin to preschool ," says Taeyong .

The door bell rings

" Oh , I think Chun hyung is here . Alvin ! Uncle Chun is here ," says Taeyong and calls Alvin .

Alvin's comes down stairs with his small , spider man bag . He is only 2 years old and is a bit chubby .

" Annyeonghaseyo , oppa ," Nia greets Chun .

" Annyeonghaseyo , " says Chun .

As chun was going to ask something , Alvin ran to him and started to pull his pants .

" Uncle woozi , le go , le go ," says Alvin , whose english too adorable and he calls Chun uncle woozi . No one really knows why .

" Okay , annyeonghigaseyo Taeyong . Annyeonghigaseyo dongsaeng ," says Chun .

" Bye oppa , bye baby ," says Nia to her son and closes the front door .

Now I can quickly tidy up the house and ...," And that's when Nia's phone rings .

She answers the call .

Yashi : annyeonghaseyo nim .

Nia : annyeonghaseyo . And I have told you to call me by my name . It sounds a bit 
         awkward to let someone older then me to call me nim .

Yashi : okay , mianhe Nia . Oh by the way congrats .

Nia : for what ?

Yashi : come on , your acting as if you dont know anything and nothing has happened .

Nia :I don't understand what do you mean .

Yashi : Nia , you are pregnant right ?

Nia : what ? Me ? Pregnant ? No I'm not .

Yashi : but Taeyong told me that your pregnant and I have to reschedule your meeting
            cause you are feeling a bit unwell .

Nia turns at Taeyong who was eating strawberry .

Nia : oh I see . I'll talk to you later on okay eonnie . I have some work to do  .

Yashi : okay annyeonghigaseyo .

Nia : annyeonghigaseyo eonnie .

Nia hangs up the call and walks to Taeyong .

" Taeyong what did you message yashi eonnie ?" Asks Nia strictly .

" I  messaged her to reschedule your meeting because your pregnant and unwell  ," says Taeyong .

"I am not pregnant and you know that very well cause your my husband , " says Nia and Taeyong walks towards her .

" Your not now , but I gonna make you ," says Taeyong and picks Nia in bridal style . He takes her to their room and locks the door .

" What are you doing put me down ," says Nia and Taeyong puts Nia on the bed .

" What now ?" Asks Taeyong looking into Nia's eyes .

" What , what now ?" Nia questions back at Taeyong .

" You told me to out you down , so I did it . So do you want me to do something else ?" Asks Taeyong which makes Nia blush .

Taeyong kisses Nia and ............YOU GUYS MIGHT BE KNOWING WHAT HAD HAPPENED NEXT.........

Time skipped .

Nia and Taeyong wakes up at 1:00pm . Taeyong was hugging Nia in his sleep and they both were tired for a bit .

Taeyong kisses Nia on her forehead and goes on top of her . He looks in her eyes and then kisses her .

Nia's POV

Taeyong kisses me . It reminded me of the time when Rio and I kissed for the first time  . It has been almost  12 years and I couldn't forget him . I don't have any contact with Jin or his other friends .

I miss him a lot . As Taeyong is my husband , he knows everything about me . A bit of a same thing happened with him , but for him his yeojachinku left him for another man . But unlike me he doesn't miss his gf , he hates her . But I'm glad that I met him . He is kind , loving , caring and respects everyone . Just the type of guy I wanted . He is a bit better then Rio . Sometimes I forget that I dated a guy named Rio once . Taeyong just makes me forget all my sorrows .  It has been 4 years since I'm in Seoul . Eonnie is the top doctor of Fiji and mama bear is the most known therapist in Pacific . And me I'm a wife of this pabo , Taeyong  who is seoul's one of the top businessman and I , of course am his wife plus a successful business woman .

I have a lot of things and people to look after but leaving them , right now I have someone else to look after . My baby boy , Alvin and this pabo ,Taeyong who is biting my lower lip like hell .

" Taeyong it hurts ," I say and pulling back from the kiss .

" Oh mianhe babe . I was so into it that I forgot that I'm biting your lower lip so hard ," says Taeyong .

I smile and kiss him , he kisses me back . My baby , Taeyong is a pabo but he knows how I feel and tries to keep me happy always . He is awesome and I love him a lot .

................................................................ THE END .......................................................................

Want something new and fresh . I have got ideas but of you guys want you can tell me how you want the next book to be like and I will make it awesome.

Private messages only . Replies on comment will not be accepted cause I want the story to be a surprise .

New book :
The untold truth