Chapter 14💞

Rio's POV

As soon I as reached home I went straight went to my bed and lay on bed for a moment . I close my eyes and all I could see was Nia . I open my eyes in shocked . Phew , I thought she was really infront of me , I say to myself .

After that I walked to my wardrobe and pick out a white shirt and a black shorts to wear .

After wearing the clothes , I realize that Nia is wearing the same . COINCIDENCE .

Then I walk to the kitchen to make fruit salad for myself .

As I was cutting the apple ,I received mine message .

Jin : hi hyung

Me : hi Jin . Anything wrong ?

Jin : I saw you and Nia walking out of the class with another girl  , so can I know where 
        are you right now and what happen in school .

Me : actually a girl created problem with her and me and all three of us are suspended .

Jin : oh that's bad , how is Nia . Is she okay ?

Me : yeah she's fine , just came back from her house . I went to drop her .

I had forgotten that Jin actually has a crush on Nia and told him that I dropped Nia .

Jin : what ? You dropped her ? Why ?

Me : she didn't had any sort of transport to go home so I just dropped her .

I'm such a good boy , telling the truth .

Jin : thanks hyung you're the best . Thanks for dropping her . Safety first .

Me : yeah safety first . Of course I didn't want her to be bullied by some street boys .

Jin : good thing . Okay bye hyung .

Me : bye .

I ended the chat and continue to cut the apples . I added some orange , grapes and pears with a banana .

The fruit salad was ready and I went to take a shower . After taking the shower I change in my clothes which I wear at night .

I was eating the fruit salad and while watching the TV .

It hasn't been even an hour and I have started missing Nia .

I called shreya who was of course in Fiji and asked for Nia's number . After that I texted Nia .

Me : Hi ! What are you doing ?

I asked straight away . I'm so dump . Nia doesn't even knows my number and I've asked her what's is she doing .

But after a while Nia texted me back .

Nia : Sorry but do I know you ?

Nia asked me . Well she knows me but not my number .

Me : Sorry for not letting you know at first . I'm Rio .

I wrote to her .

Nia : wook , is this you ?

Asked Nia . Seriously what does she think it is then , my soul ? I just told her I'm Rio and she asking "wook is that you ?"

Me : yea it's me .

I tell her .

Nia : from where did you get my number ?

Me : shreya .