Chapter 11💞

Alia's POV

Today was our second day of school here in New York and I'm right now getting ready  .

Yesterday Nia came late from school . She said she was sent for detention by her teacher , Mr . Lee for an hour .

She came back home from school at about 4:00 pm . She was dropped by that nut head , Rio . I told her to call me when she her detection thingy was over but instead she came with that pabo , Rio .

Totally hate him for dropping Nia , totally . Seems like he wants to get close to Nia but no I won't let him or anyone else come close to my Nia , never .

I have now finally dressed up and go to Nia's bed to check on her . I get to see that Nia is sleeping as if she doesn't has to care about going to school . As I was looking at Nia , Dia enters the room and says that it's time we leave for school but then sees that Nia is sleeping .

" I think she shouldn't come to school today with us , " I say looking at Nia and then at Dia .

" Yea , you're right  she was up till 1:00 am doing all her work . I think that guy was bullying her again while she was doing her work ," says Dia and I just hum to agree .

I then pick up a note pad from my room and wrote down a note :

My love ❤🐇

We decided not to wake you up today because you were awake till 1:00 am to complete your work . So I hope you have a nice sleep . Dia and I are leaving the keys on your bed side table near your phone . The breakfast is already prepared by Dia , if you want the you can prepare something for yourself at lunch time ,okay . I will call and see if you are lunch or not . Do not forget , okay .

Love ❤
Mama bear 🐾

I finish writing the note and put it under her phone so that she can see it when she picks up her phone to see her schedule for today .

After putting the keys of the house near her phone with the note , Dia and I kiss Nia's forehead and leave for school . I miss Nia already .

Nia's POV

When I wake up at about 10:00 am I find a note under my phone and keys near it . I read the note and go to the bathroom to freshen up . After that I walk to the kitchen to grab something to eat . I didn't know what did mama bear and eonnie make for breakfast because I was sleeping when they made it , so I had checked on that .

I enter our cute kitchen and find a plate placed on the counter , which had glad wrap wrapped around it . I take out the glad wrap and start to eat the toast which eonnie made .

As I was eating my breakfast , I received a message in my phone . I pick up my phone and check the message  . It was from mama bear .

(Message)

From : Mama Bear ❤🐾

Hi my cute bunny . How was your sleep . I hope it was a nice sleep . We are coming home for lunch , okay . Be ready by 12:30 , okay . Saranghaeyo

To : Me

-
I read the message and check the time , it was about 11:10 am . I didn't had to do much because I had a lot of time and because I'm not a girl who applies a lot of make on her face . So instead of getting ready from now , I started tidying up the house .

Dia's POV

It's the forth period of the day physics . I didn't know that physics would be this hard , I mean I have studied physics during my school holiday . But still this is a bit too hard for .