Chapter 5💞

Alia's POV

" You can't stop me loving myself ," sang Nia while dancing on the edge of couch .

"  okay okay now stop or else you'll fall ," I warned her .

" Nae pi ttam numul , na majimak chumeul da gajyeoga ga , " sang Nia again .Still standing on the couch .

" You come down  or else I will really take them away , if want me to ," I said and went close to couch so that I grab Nia's hand . But before that she came down . 

" Wanhae manhi manhi ," sang Nia .

" Okay I it get you just ran away from the mental hospital no need make it obvious Nia ," said Ben walking inside our house .

" Yolo yolo yolo yo , where the party , tanjinjam tanjinjam , tanjinjam ," sang Nia and I laughed at the way she was dancing .

She is actually good at dancing but when she goes crazy , then we have to stop her from dancing . She had already gotten a strain once and I don't that to happen again . It was painful , I'm her mumma so I know . She actually looked cute the way she was dancing .

" Umm , can you lower the volume of your Bluetooth speaker , my ears are paining hearing the BTS song ," said Ben .

" If you want you can get out of the house Ben ,  cause  I'm not turning down the volume ," said Nia .

" What ever , " said Ben and sat down on the couch .

" So what makes you come here ?," I asked and Nia was singing idol again .

" They call me artist , They call me idol , anim eotteon dareun mwora haedo I don't care , " sang Nia pointing at Ben .

" No one wants to call you artist and idol , " said Ben , trying to annoy Nia .

" Stop saying those stuff to her or else she will kill you , Ben ," said Dia .

" Little mix is the best ! Better then BTS ," Said Ben .

" Ben , I think you really want me to kick off your head ," said Nia .

" You know Joel from CNCO is better then Jungkook ," said Ben looking at me .

" O yes he is ! " Shouted Priyaanshna as she came in with Palvi .

" No he's not ," said Nia in a angry tone .

" Ummm what is palvi doing here , by the way?" Asked Dia .

" I guess to meet us three ,"  I said looking Priyaanshna and Palvi .

" So how is your packing going then , " asked Priyaanshna .

" It's going great and I have also found my lost Teddy Bear , see ," showed Nia .

It was white Teddy bear , it was holding a heart on which I love you was written . Dia and I gave it to her as a friendship gift , not on friendship day though but I gave it to her just like that .

" That's a cute bear and it's white . So adorable ," said Priyaanshna .

" Totally adorable , " agreed Dia .

" Awesome , your house was this big ?" Asked Naomi with her eyes open wide cause she was shocked .

" Yea ," all three of us said .

" I know didn't seem like right ?" I  Asked .

" Yea I didn't know your house was this big or else I would've come already to live with you guys ," said Naomi . We gave off a soft laugh .

" So you guys are ready to go ," asked palvi .

" Yea , just have to pack a few more things and deliver them to our parents and that's it , we'll be done then ," said Dia .

" I don't really want to leave you guys , I will miss you guys ," Nia said that and gave palvi a hug .

On other said Dia was getting jealous because Nia was giving Palvi a hug .

" Okay now you're done with hugging now let's go ," said Dia and pulled Nia out of Palvi's arms . I could clearly see anger on Dia's face .

" Okay now , you guys will have your lunch here or what ?" I asked .

" No we're actually leaving in a few minutes so no need to prepare lunch ," said Priyaanshna .

" Okay then ," I said and continued packing .

Dia's POV

I stood in place and looked at Nia who packing up her toys . I know toys , right ? Though she's not a small girl she loves toys especially Teddy Bears .

At first I thought she would give away those Teddy Bears to her small sister but then I found out that she was packing those Teddy Bears to take them to New York . Really she had to do that ? Well just leave it , it's hers anyways and she has a lot of money to pay for extra luggage . She gets the highest amount of pay in all three of us . Lucky her , she's taking mixed arts next year which means she might have another good job . I thought accounting sucks but I guess sometimes we have to do what we don't want to . I still have time to think about it though but I'm still going with pure science .

Time skipped

Ben , Priyaanshna , Palvi and Naomi left at about 1:00pm . They said they wouldn't eat but we still cooked lunch . We had BBQ . Good thing Akash came by or else we wouldn't have had BBQ for lunch . Thanks bro . And now it was about 4:00 pm . So we got on with cleaning our porch .

"Bunny ! Are you okay ? I told you not to run on wet floor . Let me see your leg . Does it pain ? " Asked Alia because Alia called Nia to come outside , to the porch and Nia ran instead of walking and the result was that she slipped because our porch has tiles and we were cleaning it .

" No mumma , I'm okay ," said Nia while as she tried to hide the place where she got hurt but she couldn't hide it from her mama bear .

" I told you to be careful ," said Alia being worried .

" I'm sorry mumma , " said Nia .

" Next time I don't want you to run ,okay ?" Asked Alia .

" Ne mumma ," said Nia .

Alia cleaned the wound and had put the bandaid on it .

" That shall do it . If see you running next time then I will lock you in a room alone with spiders ," said Alia and Nia , well what else she could do , so she just nodded to agree .

Nia's POV

As mumma told me not to run , I really had to obey her or else she would've locked me in a room with spiders and trust me she can do that .

" Dinner is ready !" Said mumma and I walked to the dinning table .

" Good thing you didn't run , bunny ," said Dia while patting me at the back , I mean shoulders , I know might be thinking something else . It's shoulders alright not something else .  We sat at the table and mama bear started talking .

" So are you guys ready to leave ?" asked mama bear , as she dug in to her plate fried rice with a fork .

" I'm not ready leave yet , I think we should have spent some time with our families , you know . Some quality time ," said Eonnie .

" You stole my words kitty ," said mama bear smiling at eonnie . Eonnie smiled back .

" What about you , bunny ? Are you ready ?" Asked mama bear , looking at me .

" No , not really ," I told her .

" Okay , what do you guys say shall we go to our parents and surprise them ?" Asked eonnie .

" Yea that will be a good idea ," said mama bear .

They looked at me for an answer but I as too busy eating so I couldn't answer them .

" What ?" I asked them cause I think they were looking at me because I was eating not listening to them .

" Nothing ,you just keep eating ," said Eonnie and I continued .