Chapter 19💞

Nia's POV

I stand in the living room with mama bear and eonnie being angry on me . They were blaming Rio for everything . But why ? What did he do ? I know things were a mess at first , I hated him . But now I don't .

Tears start to roll down my cheeks . Eonnie was hugging me and was crying . Mama bear stood there watching all these things happen . She was also crying . Well sort of .

There was gap of silence and after a while mama bear speaks .

" Listen bunny . If you love Rio then I have no problem but there shouldn't be any problem in our friendship because of it , okay " says mama bear .

I back away from hugging eonnie and nod .

Time skipped

Time had gone by and I am sitting on my bed , crying . Eonnie and mama bear are sleeping .

I had pretended to sleep so that eonnie and mama bear thinks I'm asleep . When they were fast asleep , I woke up . I saw them sleeping peacefully .

I sat on my thinking and crying at same time .

" I have always said that I am a really bad person . A really bad friend . A really bad daughter . A really bad sister . But no one listened to me ," I say to myself .

" Some people ,who don't have much of a money to even buy food to eat , think that money can give you eveything . No ! They are all wrong . Money can't give us everything . It can't give the happiness I need . I'm busy all day . Even I have no work to do , I am busy . Why ? Looking after my father's business . Yes . Even though I'm in New York , I have to see that my father's business is running smoothly . No time spend with my loved ones . Well I used to do . But a little . What is happening to me ? Why is my life like this ?" I question myself .

..............................................................THE NEXT DAY................................................................

Alia's POV

The next day I woke up with red and puffy eyes . I had been even crying when I was sleeping . What the hell man .

I woke and saw bunny and Dia sleeping . I walk to the bathroom to have my morning routine .

After finishing my morning routine , I dress up for school . Then I wake Dia and tell her that it's time to go to school . We both got dressed up and went to the kitchen to make our breakfast . It's always like this , well not really , but I mean , Dia and I are usually the ones who wake up early and get dressed . Nia is the last one to wake up and get dressed for school . Well , I also sometimes , do same as Nia . Only when I read books on wattpad till morning or so .

" Alia ," says Dia and I turn to her , who was cutting carrots into strips .

" Hmmm," I hum in response .

" What do you think about Rio ? I mean you know that bunny and Rio are in a relationship , right ?" Asks Dia .

" Well for me , Rio is sort of a good guy . But who knows what's going on in his mind for Nia ," I say and that's true , who knows what's going in his mind for Nia . What if he wants to use Nia . Some boys are like that .

" Yea , that's what I'm thinking , I just hope he is a good guy . He shouldn't interfere in our friendship ," says Dia .

Nia walks to the kitchen and sits on the stool near the counter . She lays her head on her hands and looks at us .

" Wass up ?" Asks Nia in a bit of sleepy tone .

" Nothing much . And OMG from which direction did the sun rise today ?" I ask jokingly .