Chapter 12💞

Nia's POV

Here I am right now sitting in this near by restaurant with this pabo , Rio .

" What would you like me to order ?" Asks Rio looking at me .

" Anything of your choice , I'm not in the mood of eating anything of my choice ," I tell him .

" I don't have anything in my mind to order , so why not you choose ," he says.

" Listen Rio I'm bored of sitting here in this restaurant , it's just so boring . This restaurant is full of couples ," I tell him while looking at the couple sitting next to us .

" Okay , what do you want to do then?" Rio asks and I am right in a mood of eating ice cream .

" Ice cream , " I say happily and he smiles at me . Gosh he has a beautiful smile .

We walk out of the restaurant without ordering and eating anything and went to a ice cream parlor which was just near the road about a few minutes walk but we drove because we wanted to go to the park too .

At the ice cream parlor , I bought my all time favorite flavour , cookies and cream .

" Wow , that's sweet ," says Rio smiling .

He bought lime flavoured lice cream for himself and I could really feel my face heating up when I saw his smile. I'm not blushing am I ? Of course not , I don't love or like him . Actually it happens to me all me all the time , when ever I see a boy . So yeah I'm not blushing .

" Yeah , sweet like me ," I say and he gives me a smirk . Why ?? That's creepy actually . I'm having goosebumps after seeing his smirk . Okay , I don't know what is happening to me .

Rio's POV

When Nia said that the icecream is sweet like me , I give her a smirk . After that Nia's face started to turn red . Is she blushing ? No of course not . Why will she blush looking at me . No way . Ugh... What ever .

" Okay we only have 10 more minutes left ," says Nia as we walk to the park .

She actually is quite short . I'm so taller then her . If she had to kiss me , how would she do it if she's so short ? Wait - wha-what the heck is happening to me ? What am I asking ? And why ? Ugh.... I think I'm gone crazy .

-

As Rio and Nia reach the park they sit on the bench . Nia starts to shiver as it is cold and is night time as Nia is always afraid to be out at night time . When Rio sees Nia shivering he then takes off his jacket and puts it in Nia's shoulders  .

-

Rio's POV

" Are you okay ?" I ask Nia as I put my jacket on Nia's shoulders .

" Yeah , I'm okay ," replies Nia , shivering .

" Doesn't seem like to me ," I tell her .

" Its just that is nigh time and .....," Says Nia and stops in the middle .

" And what ?" I ask curiously .

" And I'm afraid of going out at night like this ," says Nia and I give of a soft laugh .

" You don't have worry , I'm with you okay ," I tell her and Nia looks at me . She has so damn beautiful eyes .

" Thanks for the support ," says Nia and continues enjoying her ice cream .

When Nia turns towards me to ask something I spot a bit of ice cream on her puffy cheeks .

Nia's POV

" Um....Nia you a bit of ice cream on your cheeks," says Rio and I start to wipe .

" Um..that's  the wrong spot you're wiping ," Rio tells me .

Well of course I couldn't see my cheeks cause there was no mirror so I asked him to wipe for me .

" Um..Rio can you wipe it for me please ?" I asked him and without answering her starts to wipe the cheeks .

While he was wiping my cheeks , my eyes catches the time on his watch . It was about to be 6:30 pm .

" Its about to be 6:30 pm we have to go home fast ," I say .

" Oh s*** , okay we have hurry up or else your friends will kill me ," Rio says which make me laughs to my self .

We then hurried off to the car and drove towards home .

Rio's POV

While I was driving , Nia slept in my car and I didn't even know that until we reached at her place when I turned to Nia to say bye I see that she is sleeping . Of course she was sleeping like a cutie pie . Her puffy cheeks made her look even more cute while she slept .

I get out of the car and open the door at side where Nia is sleeping . I was about to pick her up in bridal style when Alia and dia walk out of their house .

" My bunny , what happen to her ," asks Alia looking at Nia with a worried expression on her face .

" No need to worry  , she's just sleeping ," I tell them and that's when I notice that Dia is staring at me with a angry face .

" Don't you dare touch her , " says Dia and comes forward to pick Nia up . He picks up nia in bridal style and walks in side their house .

Alia closes the door and I stand outside with a blank face . What the heck was that for ? I didn't get to say bye to Nia .