Chapter 15💞

Rio's POV

Yesterday was the most dangerous day of all. I could've been beaten by Nia's friends . It's 6:15 am right now and I'm up but still in the bed . I pick up my phone and text Nia .

Me : GOOD MORNING 🌄

By the way is she even up yet ?

After a few seconds I receive a message from Nia .

Nia : GOOD MORNING 🌄😊

Me : So..are you up yet or what ?

I'm so dump , of course she is up that's why she has replied . Nia is always right I'm a pabo .

Nia : I'm up but still in bed . Don't feel like getting out right now , it's so cold .

Okay . That's some matter of coincidence that she is also in bed .

Me : oh yeah me too .

Nia : hmmm.....so ?

I guess she's bored or so and I don't have anything to talk on but if I continue texting her then I'll be late for school which I don't want to happen .

Me : nothing , so ..... I've got nothing so , bye I guess  .

Nia : okay bye 💞

"Wow hearts ! " I say to my self .

Me : bye .❤

Dia's POV

I come back from dressing up and see Nia using her phone early in the morning .

Nia had already told Alia and me about the incident that had happened and that Nia , Rio and the other girl are now suspended . We didn't get angry that much because it wasn't her fault . A bit of anger was shown by us because she was with Rio . Though we didn't mean no harm to Nia . She is the love of our life so we can't just get angry on her .

" Hmm ,someone's up by herself this morning ," I say and Nia looks at me and smiles .

" Yeah , I'm a big girl now I have to know my responsibilities you know ," says Nia as she gets out of her bed .

" Oh really , if that's that then start tying your shoes laces by yourself tiny feet ," I say and yea , she has tiny feet , it looks so cute on her .

When she runs with her small feet , I always tease her for having such small feet .

" Hey , I might have small feet, I might be short but I'm very very dangerous ," says Nia placing her hands on her hips .

Well yes she is dangerous , because she was about to burn the house once .

" Good thing you're up , we're about to leave for school ," says Alia as she enters the room .

" Okay , then I'll go and have bath and we can have breakfast together ," says Nia and walks to her wardrobe .

Nia then takes out the clothes which she has to wear and goes to the bathroom to have her shower . She chose a big white hoodie , which she had designed and printed by herself  , what I mean to say is that she prepared the designated by herself and then took it to the clothes printing factory or store you can say and printed it there . She is lucky because most her hoddie's are unique , she has designed herself so of course they will be unique . Her uncle is the owner of a factory which prints clothes and desire Jessies , you know for soccer players and business which needs same type of clothing for the employees , so she takes her plain hoddie's to him and he prints for her . She does pay okay but gets discount , about to 50% -70% off .