Chapter 3💞

Dave's POV

It felt really bad to see all these things happening . I didn't know how much they loved Nia , I wasn't sure about it at all . I watched Dia as she went to Alia to comfort her in the kitchen . I sat on the couch in their living room waiting for Nia to come , after a few minutes I heard laughter from the kitchen . I saw that Alia was cooking and she was laughing , Dia was leaning on the counter looking at Alia and talking .

Nia came and stood infront of me . She was wearing a white shirt which had a picture of unicorn , I guess seemed more like a horse . Why can't I differentiate between a horse and a unicorn . Wait I know why , as dongsaeng ( Nia ) says , I am a stupid human .

With the white shirt , she was wearing blue and white striped shorts .

" Why are you sitting idol ? Anything wrong ?" Nia asked me .

" Nope , everything's fine ," I answered .

" Okay....... So where is eonnie and mumma ," asked Nia .

Seemed like she already knew where they were but she asked me anyways .

" In the kitchen , cooking ," I said .

" We'll be leaving next week , we're going to New York for studying , won't you miss us ?" Questioned Nia .

" I will miss you guys , of course," I told her .

" Can you do me favour oppa ?" Asked Nia .

" What - what is it  ?" I asked her .

" Can you find a yeojachinku for yourself ," asked Nia .

" What , are you serious , me and a girlfriend , what even makes you say that , are you okay , do you need a medical check up ? I asked her being surprised by what she asked me to do .

" Hey chill oppa , I just asked you randomly okay , " said Nia but I still had a doubt on her .

Why would she asked me to have a gf , why ?

" I still have a doubt on you , " I said while looking at Nia with narrowed eyes .

" Okay fine . I asked you to have a yeojachinku because I'll be away from you then who will make food for you ? What will you eat ? " She asked me in anger .

" Hey I have parents , I can go to their house to have dinner ." I told her .

" Actually I thought your gonna tell me some other sort of reason ," said Nia .

" Like what ," I asked  .

" Like- you know what I mean , right?" She asked .

" I don't ," I told her cause I really didn't know what she meant .

" I was thinking of asking you to take jaanvi out , "  Nia said and I wasn't expecting jaanvi's name to be taken in this conversation . 

"  Come on , she has a crush on someone else and I can't force her to fall in love with me , dongsaeng ," I told her , also reminding her that jaanvi has a crush on my cousin not me .

" I know ," said Nia .

" No you don't , if you would've known you won't have asked me take take jaanvi out ," I told her with a bit anger .

I breathe out and there was a gap of silence .

" I had asked jaanvi to go out with me , not even once but twice and she rejected , she said she didn't want a bf and now she has a crush on my cousin , what do you think , is this fair , " I said breaking the silence with sadness .