Chapter 16💞

Nia's POV

It was now 8:00pm . Time for me to sleep . Which I love to do . I had been busy shopping with Rio . He wanted to take me to have lunch at the Italian restaurant but I didn't go . There were so many boys and men there . It was worse then hell . I wish the world was men free zone but if that was that then I wouldn't have been here today .

When Rio took me to the restaurant , I argued with him and walked out of the restaurant . He was running after me and I didn't stop or talked to him .

When we reached home from our small bonding session with an argument . It was about 2:00pm . It was the time to workout cause if I don't do that then I'll get fat and I don't like being fat . I only love my chubby cheeks but not getting fat and hell , I get fat so quickly .

It would take me about 15 minutes to do my workout after that I took my bath and sat in front of my laptop to watch videos . I was watching BTS one shots . By the way does 16+ mean that only people whose age is above 16 can watch or 16 can also watch , cause I usually watch the 16+ BTS one shots and I'm always scared if I'm doing it right or not .

I watched the one shots till 3:30pm , till when mama bear and eonnie arrived home . After that they did their usuals , like bathing and doing home work and completing school work and stuff . They did that till about 6:00pm . We ate our dinner and talked about how the day went . I told mama bear and eonnie that I went for shopping with Rio .

The talk didn't turn out well cause eonnie's face was turning red with anger and mama bear was of course thinking of chasing Rio with a stick . That reminded me when once Dia said jokingly ," what if  one of the member form BTS proposes Nia ," and mama bear was like ," I will chase them with a stick and will not care if they are idols or what . It was funny that time but now it isn't . She dangerous but she can't beat me in being dangerous cause I'm the bad type ( Billie Eilish , bad guy ) .

She hates when I be with people whom she hates and of course she hates Rio . Let's jump to a small flash back to know how I know that she gets jealous  .

........flash back starts........

It was the last week of school in 2020 and we had finished everything . The teacher had told not to come to school on the following week because there was nothing to do in school .

(When going home)

Palvi : hi Nia .

Me : hi !Wass up ?

Palvi : so it's the last week and the last day of school for us .

Me : yea , I'm going to miss you guys so much .

Then Dia interrupting the conversation .

Dia : bunny we have to go .

Me : yea I know but I'm talking to Palvi , let me just give her a good bye hug .

When I say that , Dia looks at me with narrowed eyes and walk faster then me and Palvi . It's because she hates Palvi . It's a long story and I'm too lazy to tell it , so let's just leave it .

Me : so we won't be able to meet for 4 weeks , let's just hug good bye .

Palvi : yea . We won't be able to meet . I'm so going to miss my Pagal (means crazy in
            Hindi) friend . ( She meant me ) .

We hug and I could see Dia's staring at me as I hug Palvi . She stares at us for a while then folds her hands and stands there waiting for me .