Chapter 8💞

Dia's POV

The moving day is here and we are ready to go .

" Mama bear is coming , she is just checking if the closure is done properly or not ," says Nia as she walks towards me with her bags .

" You've got a lot of things there bunny ," I say , looking at the number of bags she is taking with her .

I have two bags , Alia has two twin a small box and Nia , she has a total of five bags with two medium sized boxes in which she had packed her Teddy Bears .

" Yea , sorry for that many bags eonnie ," says Nia and I stare at the bags .

" Okay guys we are all set . Ready to go ," say Alia finally coming out of the house .

We reach the airport at about 8:20am . Nia gets out of the car and unloads the luggage .

"Woo , muscle bunny ," I say and go and punch her on the arms .

" Dia stop it let her unload the luggage please ," says Alia and I help Nia in unloading the luggage .

After unloading the luggage , Nia then goes and parks the car at the car park so that her parents can drive the car home . As we enter the airport , our also parents come in as well and we turn to see them face to face .

" Where is Nia ?" asked our parents . Because if she would've have been here , she would've screamed to see our parents here .

Nia is the most loved one in three of us . Our parents love her a lot . But one thing is that , that her parents didn't wanted her to be with us . They thought she will go in wrong path . But no she isn't . Then Nia being the stubborn one ,  argued with her parents and came anyways . She didn't even wanted to work ( do a part time job ) when she was living with her parents . Then she was forced by her parents to find a job and work . She did obey them and got a good pay . But then she decided to leave the job cause she was with us and she wanted to put all her attention in studying . But because we had to buy a house and pay for our living , she didn't leave the job . The three of us decide to contribute from each of our side and buy a small house . After that Nia , who is always impressed by cars , bought a car . Alia then did the decoration of the house . I helped Alia with the decorations and also the garden was all mine , not really . I was in charge of buying and planting of plants with beautiful flowers .

" There she is ," said Dia's mum when she saw Nia . " Auntieeeee !" Said Nia with excitement . She almost jumped on Dia's mum just like the way Scooby jumps on shaggy .

" Where were you ?"my mum asked Nia . " I was parking our car in the parking slot ," says Nia .

" Hey dongsaeng !," Shouts Dave , as he enters the airport . " Oppa !" says Nia when she sees Dave .

" I thought you guys have already checked in ," says Dave , breathing heavily .

" Did you run all the way to airport from home ?" I ask .

" No ! Why will I run when I have a car ? " Asks Dave while trying to catch his breath .

"  Cause you are breathing so heavily ," I say .

" Yea , why are you breathing so heavily ? Alia asks Dave , as she searched Dave's face ,looking for an answer .

" The girls , they outside butt touch ," says Dave .

" What ? ," I ask , cause what he said was hard to understand .

" I think he is speaking alien language ," says Alia and Nia gives off a soft laugh , which was cute .

" No ! What I'm trying to say is that , some girls outside slapped on my butt and said that I have nice buttocks ," Dave tells us and Nia starts to laugh .

" Again?" Asks Nia while laughing .

" Yea again . So I ran out of that place ," Dave tells us and we just stare .

" Good thing you ran says or else they would've done something wrong with you ," says Nia and starts to laugh again .

Time skipped

" From now on I will keep your passport , " says Alia being angry on Nia . Want to why Alia is so angry ? Let's jump on to a quick flash back .

When the plane was about to land Nia told us that she lost her passport . We searched everywhere , that everywhere means where we were sitting ,our seats . We even searched the washrooms like the pabo of nowhere . Then Nia found her passport in the pocket of her hoodie and because she didn't wanted to be a silly person and didn't wanted to be scolded by her mama bear , Alia , she threw the passport near our seat . So that she can make a good reason out of it . But bad luck , her mama bear and I saw her throwing the passport so she couldn't to lie to her mama bear that she somehow dropped it there . Poor bunny .

So guys , she has learned a lesson , that you should never try to lie to her mama bear .  It also goes for you guys . Never lie to your friends cause when ever I  lie , bunny somehow knows that I'm lying . How ?? What is she ?? Oh wait once she said that it's telepathy , haha Jin dialog . Silly bunny . I love you 💞

Hi guys

This chapter is also short , sorry for that . It's because I didn't had time to write this chapter cause I was having my examinations . Mian ham ni da for that .

Love
Neha💞