Five

Doflamingo takes you back to the sunflower garden. You sit at the edge of the place and sway your legs in the air with the hope that he won't kick you down again.

But at the end he just crouches next to you, looking down at the city with a mild smile.

You glimpse at his face for a second. Even from this distance, you feel the inexplicable heat radiating from his body. It makes you want to crawl closer and touch his skin.

No. Must be just my imagination.

I have to stop thinking about it.

-You have so much free time that you can play babysitter to me the whole day long? -you ask and he chuckles.

-You might not believe it, but right now you enjoy unquestionable priority over my other activities. As I said, I spent two years finding you already. Don't want to waste more time.

-If it's true, I guess you have a quite specific mission for me. -you answer. -Will you let me go if I do my part?

-Let go someone with such a powerful Devil Fruit? -he smirks. -Forget it.

-There's nothing powerful in it.

-Because you have no fucking idea how to use its potential.

What does he mean?

-By the way, I didn't expect you to talk this much after our little visit to the prison. -he continues.

-If a stranger's death had a long-lasting effect on me, I wouldn't be alive by now. -you shrug and Doflamingo chuckles softly.

-Good to hear.

Your eyes wander to the people walking on the streets, surrounded by hundreds of living toys. You've heard the tales about them but they look even more wonderful than you have ever imagined.

-I thought you must be a terrible ruler, but everyone looks so happy. -you smile slightly.

He laughs.

-Because I wipe out every pirate crew that dares to try to hurt this place.

And as you look in the direction of the port, you truly can't see any pirate ships or skull-patterned sails.

-I wish I could use my power to feel their happiness too. -you say, looking at Doflamingo.

And his smile fades.

-You won't.

There must be something hidden under the surface if you answer like this.

-My family doesn't go to a lower place like the city, and you'll be part of it soon. -he continues with a smirk and a shiver runs down your spine.

I can't predict anything and don't know if I should believe him or question everything that he tells me.

-When you brought me here, I heard someone calling you Doffy. -you say, and he nods as an answer.

-Doffy and Dowly. It sounds quite crappy, doesn't it? -you smirk and hear him huff, but then laughing.

-Don't worry about it. We're by far not on the same level so no one will say our names like this.

-That's cute, but you are not that much below me. -you smile.

Doflamingo takes a deep, resigned breath and stands up, then the next thing you feel is his huge foot on your back as he kicks you off the edge once again.

This time you refuse to scream, just fall silently. To be honest you expected it.

Your way to solve things?