Thirty-five

~ After the timeskip ~

Trafalgar D. Water Law and Monkey D. Luffy with the Strawhat Grand Fleet left Dressrosa three days ago

(...)

I stroke his cheek gently and he leans down to find my lips. His tongue is moving around in my mouth slowly. The only thought left in my mind is that I want more.

-Do you enjoy it, Dowly? -he whispers between two kisses, leaning to your ear to bite it. Your heart feels warm when you hear his deep voice. You moan as an answer and he switches to your neck.

You gasp as he tastes your skin with raw bites and licks. Doffy smiles, running his hands on your back, pulling you to his body. Every little voice that leaves your throat makes his breath more and more ragged against your body.

His palms arrive at your inner thights and you push your hand under his shirt.

-Do you trust me? -he murmurs.

-With all of my heart. -you smile and he kisses you again, making your whole body tremble.

.
.
.

-Then you shouldn't have taken away everything you could trust in. -he says suddenly and throws you on the floor. It hurts badly.

Doflamingo crouches above you.

-Do you want to feel pain? -he yells and his strings cut off your feet. You can't move, you can't scream.

But your body is shaking hardly from his anger.

-At least you can feel pain... I don't feel anything anymore. Just that I have to destroy everything. -he grins, stroking your face. -Including you.

His strings stab through your body and your blood splashes on his bare chest.

You wake up from the dream screaming, covered in sweat.

Corazon rouses too as he hears it, but clumsily falls off his bed right way.

-Auch... -he grumbles, then quickly turns back to you. -Another nightmare, [Y/N]?

You curl yourself up and nod. Rosinante wanted you to sleep in his bed because nobody came in since Gladius left you here.

Maybe he told them I died of the wound.

But you just asked for his black coat and sleep on it on the floor. It reminds you of Doffy.

-Was it about White Town like last time? -asks Corazon, hugging you carefully to make you feel better. You bury your face to his shoulder to hide your tears.

-No.

-So it was him again. -he murmurs sadly.

-Listen, [Y/N]. That wasn't your fault. Yet you just glare into the nothing all day long and barely eat a bit since you are here. You have to finish this.