Thirty-eight

When they leave you turn to the five scared workers. Before you use your ability, you cut your forearm to smudge your face and dress a little with your blood.

I don't exactly look like my bounty poster but this will help a bit too.

You steal the hat of a cook, hiding your hair.

-Don't worry, I won't hurt you. -you smile at them, erasing their memories about you and your friends. You take some fresh ones too that they probably got this day.

You have to be confused, everyone.

Then you free them.

Am I good enough in acting?

.
.
.

Nope.

But I have to. I have no time to waste.

You run to the door and quickly break the ice seal on the handle before they pull themselves together.

The corridor and the huge hall is still a mess after Rosinante's ability, as you hoped.

You storm there, trying to look as scared as you can. It's full of guards and soldiers.

Shit.

You shake your head a bit.

If I lose my head now, I will lose Doffy.

-Where are the keys of the 6th level?! -you scream as loudly as you can, starting to cry.

Everyone frowns inside, glaring at you.

You were right Kuzan. This is a terrible plan.

And it just gets worse when you hear a scary voice from your back.

-What are you saying? -yells Magellan, approaching you.

Goddamn it.

-Warden! Please help, somebody broke the wall in the kitchen. It was a tall man wearing all black... I couldn't see his face. And everyone got so confused, they are just... -you cry hardly, falling on your knees.

-What?! -shouts Magellan.

A soldier runs to you, seeing the blood on your dress. -Are you okay?

You shake your head. -My friends don't remember who came in. The man wanted me to guide him to Level 6! He even knew that I bring food there, he recognized my uniform. When I ran away he cut my arm... I was so scared!

-It's okay now, you are safe. -says the soldier, helping you to stand up. You jump to his neck as a terrified, innocent girl would do.

I hate this role.

Magellan shouts to his men and they confirm the hole on the wall. You don't stop crying as you turn back to the crowd.

-He is looking for the keys! Please get them to safety! -you scream again.

-7th squad, go to the key room as reinforcement! -yells Magellan angrily.

-Can I take her to the medical room? -asks the soldier who holds you worriedly. The Warden quickly nods, giving more orders to the others.

When the report arrives from the kitchen, they say that the five workers really forgot everything. Magellan gets furious, yelling to search for the strange intruder.

Your eyes never miss a movement of the spuad he sent to the key room, as the soldier starts pulling you.

To the other direction.