Twenty

Reader's view

He falls back and you hiss as your wounds hit the ground.

-You really dropped me?!

Doffy sweatdrops, glaring at you. He can't even move. You want to go and check him, but all you can do is rolling to your side.

You take a deep breath.

Maybe it was too sudden.

You smile kindly to the frozen man. -It's okay.

He takes off his sunglasses and blinks at you five times, like he is seeing a ghost.

How can these damn eyes be so beautiful?

You try to look as nice as you can, ignoring the physical pain.

-Doffy, please give me one of your shoes.

He blinks two more and you see some strange red thing on his face.

He blushed?!

But it disappears in a second. He slowly takes down one of the black shoes, giving it to you without any questions.

-Thank you. -you say.

A little smile appears on his face. It looks like he is getting back the control.

You look at the shoe as the sunshine glows on it. Precise needlework. A very expensive piece for sure.

You throw it at Doflamingo.

Only his Haki saves him from the headshot.

-PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER, YOU ARE A LUNATIC SHICHIBUKAI NOT AN OVERSIZED BABY!

This works and he jumps on his feet. Doffy shakes his head, kneeling to you.

Finally.

-What did you do?! -he asks again, and you smile when the usual pissed expression comes. Wherever he looks at your skin it's covered in injuries.

-Calm down. I just said I love you. -you whisper.

-So you lost too much blood. -he growls, touching the red grass around you.

You take a deep breath.

I can't have enough deep breaths for someone like him.

You want to continue but your strength leaves you and you start coughing again.

Maybe I shouldn't have yelled at him.

Doffy nerves himself.

-Dowly, what happened to you?! -he shouts, trying to wake you up.

You can't answer. You hit the limit of your physical body.

You see his strings ready to stitch you up again, but then...

He growls and you see him flying up, disappearing to the sky.

You don't have the power to turn your head to follow his way.

So this is it, huh?

I will die here because I love Doflamingo.

Your remember what happened.

When you released the darkness, it hit you harder than anything in your life. But you stayed silent, to not wake him up.

Your body couldn't handle the amount of mental pain you got. You felt like it is coming out, covering your skin, your mind, your organs like thick black tar.

You started to claw your own body to stop it.

It didn't work. Shedding your blood more and more, ripping your skin, opening the wounds.