Sixteen

You hold yourself around his chest, resting your head in the crook of his neck. The scent of his skin makes you to want to stay here forever.

What happened to me?

He fights against his feelings, so do I. I shouldn't be attracted to someone like him.

I guess it's normal to be physically since I have to admit that he is so damn fine.

But I'm attracted to his soul too. I want to know what is he thinking, what has happened to him.

I'm attracted to a serial killer.

Great (Y/N), Law will be so proud.

Doffy arrives at the deck, grabs your hair and puts you down.

-It hurts! -you protest but he just smiles.

He never changes.

Baby 5 and Gladius come out, the girl jumps to you. You hiss from the pain but hug her back. You see another woman coming out, probably that Giolla. She looks so...

-I'm happy you are back, (Y/N)! -cries Baby 5 and her solitude hits you again like the last time.

You let your power out and take some of it to help a bit.

When Gladius and Giolla sees your glowing hand on her back they almost start to shout and run to stop you, but Doflamingo catches their shoulder.

-Don't worry. -he grins.

Does he trust me?

When you release Baby 5 she looks much happier.

She won't even know what you did, but for a little amount of time she can forget that loneliness living in her heart.

-I'm surprised you are not dead. -says Gladius pointedly, but you feel like he is smiling.

-We haven't met before, but it's really nice of you to say I'm more beautiful than Boa Hancock. -chuckles the woman named Giolla and you frown.

-Eh? I... -but before you can finish the sentence, your body tenses up.

You see Doffy leaning to the side of the stairs amusedly, slowly shaking his head.

I can't believe him.

He grins and lifts his arm a bit so you can see his fingers. One little movement and you start walking towards his cabin.

I fucking won't show the others that he can control me like this.

-I'm so happy to see you guys, but Imma head in now, my wounds are not healed yet. -you try to smile as he controls your body.

-You said you want to stay in the girls' room! -says Baby 5.

-Uhm... -you don't have any idea to give a correct answer. -I like his cabin?

Glad snorts loudly as back in the castle, and Baby 5 looks at him with lifted brow.

-Don't you just like his body, (Y/N)? -he mocks you.

You shoot an angered glare to Doffy whose grin just grows wider. Your body turns around, you bump into Gladius.

-(Y/N), WHAT THE HELL?! -he yells and jumps back.

I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU FOR THIS, DOFFY.

-I just... khm... what a nice coat you have here! It is so... punk? It's great really, let me borrow it one day! -you say.

Gosh, is Glad blushing?!

So there is something I can do after all.

You send a smirk to Doffy and he tilts his head a bit.