Thirteen

I should tell him the truth... but if he tells it to Doffy, I'm dead meat. And Croc looks so happy now for some reason.

I can feel it with my Fruit too, he isn't hiding like the other man.

Maybe it would be the best if I act as until now.

He only puts you down after a few minutes, leading you to the bar, sitting down beside you.

You try to smile happily and hide the confusion. You met your brother after many years, you should be happy, right? Right.

I wonder what is Doflamingo doing now. I swear even being with him was better than this mess here.

Is he bored, wandering around the house? Or is he eavesdropping?

Probably not.

I guess he just went to find somebody to torture in his free time.

-What will you drink? -asks Crocodile with a happy smile. You can't help but smile back. He is not that bad.

Why do I act like this every time somebody's nice to me?!

But then you remember what happened in Alabasta. The whole world was loud of the story.

No, this is not the time to think back. At least he is much kinder than Doflamingo.

-Sake.

-My little sister doesn't drink alcohol! -he growls. His arm transforms into sand and it brings a glass of orange juice to your hands.

Your brow runs up to the sky.

-I'M TWENTY-TWO YEARS OLD! -you scream.

Crocodile facebutts the huge table suddenly, and the ground shakes. You thud at your chair, just catching the juice in the last moment. -I failed as brother.

You watch the scene with widened eyes and dropped jaw.

-I couldn't see my little sister growing up! -he sobs and you freeze down.

Why is he acting like this?

Is he normal at all?!

You take the chance and jump on the table, reaching for the closest sake. But Crocodile grabs your waist and throws you back on the ground quickly.

My Observation doesn't matter if he is this fast.

He suddenly gets back the calm, transcendent look on his face.

Is he bipolar or what?

-No drinking around me, kid. -he murmurs, shaking his head a bit.

My Haki is not enough to beat a Logia like him. Especially without my sword.

-Fine, I will take the damn juice. -you huff and he smiles contentedly, giving it to you. You cross-legged sit at the floor, looking at the man.

-Mhm. What about orange vodka? I have the half of it, I will just need some... -you say, smirking to the juice in your hand.

-NO DRINKING FOR YOU! -yells the man annoyedly, his hook breaking a chair beside him.

In the same moment the door bursts open and Doflamingo storms inside like a pink tornado.

-WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER CROCODILE, YOU DAMN REPTILE?! -he yells, the veins tickling on his forehead. You facepalm.

So eavesdropping it is, bitch.

-Eeeh, what do you want pink idiot? -Crocodile gets back his scornful attitude like a magic touch. -She wants alcohol.

-So what?! She is a grown-up woman. -grins Doffy. You sigh and go a bit further back to get out of their way.