Thirty-seven

Crocodile and Kuzan freaked out the same way as Rosinante when they heard your great plans.

Gosh, it's not that bad.

.
.
.

Fine, maybe it is.

You listened to their yelling for a half day. After, they finally realized that they have no chance to convince you.

-Even if I'm not a marine anymore, I can't just let you free that man. Do you realise who is he, [Y/N]? That how dangerous is he? -growls the former Admiral.

Who else would know it if not me?!

-I can handle him. Believe in me! -you answer and tilt your head a little. -But to start with, how are you even here, Kuzan, Crocodile?

-I came to see Fujitora, after everything he did. But as I see the port, he has already left the country. -says the first.

-I hurried to Dressrosa to find you after the news came of Doflamingo's defeat. As your brother I'm responsible to take care of you if that bastard couldn't. -grumbles Crocodile. -I didn't come here to let you in that hell! Strawhat's survival depended on many other things. You can't do this. I prohibit it.

Your mouth twitches.

-We are not even related and I'm still an adult! I do whatever I want. -you shout. -And you all, if you want to stop me try to do it with force. You kill me, or I go there. These are the options.

They freeze, looking at you angrily. Kuzan shakes his head slowly.

-It's a simple suicide to run in that place. You won't even last a minute.

-I have to figure out another way. If I can go in, that's enough. The rest is laying on my shoulders. -you state.

Crocodile takes a deep breath. -If I help you to get in, will you promise me to come out alive?

-Yes.

How the hell should I promise?! It's possible that I die before reaching Doffy...

But I have to try.

-Then I will help you to sneak in, with one condition. -says Croc. -If you free that bastard and he goes berserk or hurts you, I will slaughter him. Into pieces. Flamingo pieces.

You sweatdrop.

At least he decided to help. That's good, right?

-Rosinante, are you okay with this? -asks Kuzan suddenly. -You were ready to sacrifice your life in the past just to stop that man.

The blonde looks at you and smiles. -She will take care of everything. Doffy almost set Dressrosa free for her.

Thank you.

Kuzan sighs. -Then I will help you too. At least we can give you the chance to get inside. But with the same condition as Crocodile. If you lose control, we will kill Doflamingo together.

-Together you say?! -shouts Croc.

-It wouldn't be an easy fight alone.

Your brother tsk-s but you smile a little.

So I still have some friends.

.
.
.

(...)

One month later

Grand Line, the sea around Impel Down