Thirty-three

Meanwhile in Punk Hazard, Law's side

The Surgeon of Death is sitting in the hall, glaring at a specific bounty poster.

It's the picture of a young woman, from the War of the Best.

She was the one who stopped Akainu for a second, so he couldn't finish the final move against Strawhat and his brother.

Luffy passed out from the shock since Ace's wound was still serious.

When the marine girl saw it, she sank her katana into the Admiral's body to win a bit more time and Marco took the chance to get Ace, while Jinbei went for Luffy.

Strawhat-ya got a bad injury, alongside the fishman. I took them on my ship, and healed them.

Since that day, this face...

Law puts back the bounty poster to the others. He wanted to throw it away long ago, but he couldn't.

Lammy. If you had survived, I think you would look exactly as this woman.

[Y/N], what kind of person are you? You, who has the face of my dead little sister?

Are you still alive, after two years of silence, leaving the Navy?

He sighs and closes the drawer of his desk, hiding the bounty posters again.

-Interesting, fufufu. I will go out to check them. -answers Monet to Caesar's Dendenmushi in the other side of the room.

She stands up from the sofa and makes her way to the door.

-Where are you going? -asks the black-haired man. Monet chuckles.

-We have visitors, Law.

-Visitors?

-The White Hunter of the Navy and Monkey D. Luffy arrived to the island. I will go to check the pirates. I'm curious. -she smiles.

Law tenses up a bit.

Why is Strawhat-ya here?!

-Then I will go and welcome Smoker. -says the man and Monet laughs, flying out of the room.

Law grabs his katana, his fists clenche.

Cora-san. Can you see this? Maybe I will have luck this time.

My plan is ready.

If I can make an alliance now with Stawhat-ya...

I will take out Doflamingo for you and accomplish your goal.

(...)

In the Royal Palace of Dressrosa, Reader's view

Pica holds you down, forcing you to kneel on the ground. You can't move even a centimeter but he releases your mouth.

Diamante grabs Doflamingo's unconscious body, and Trebol chains him down with Seastone.

Your heart breaks as you see Doffy in such a vulnerable condition.

-WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM, YOU BASTARDS?! -you yell with fury, but then scream when Pica tightens his stone grip on your arm.

-How can you hurt him?! -you cry, but the three men aren't answering. You desperately turn to the other Executives, but they are all avoiding your gaze.

Gladius. Baby 5. Senior Pink.

They have known this. This is why were they silent all day.

All of them knew.

Your eyes widen.

The wine that Diamante gave.