Twelve

When you wake up the whole cabin is in bright light.

You realise that the ship is not moving anymore, the sound of the waves is silent.

A port.

So we have arrived.

How much did I sleep?

Or in my case usually, the question should be - how much I didn't sleep?

But in the last two years of hiding and running I rarely get a comfortable, safe place to sleep.

Why does it have to be that man's cabin?

And yesterday night...

You yawn and sit up. You rub your eyes and go to the bathroom to have a shower. Your morning coma follows you like a ghost.

I have time until he returns to figure out what to say.

You don't even notice Doflamingo sitting in the middle besides the huge table, doing some paperwork.

The man lours, but doesn't say a thing.

He watches you scuffing to the bathroom and sighs, turning back to the documents.

(...)

After you finished showering and washed your hair, you pick up a towel and wrap it around you. Since it's his, it is so huge that almost reaches the ground.

You go back to the sofa and pull the blanket around yourself, thinking about the last night.

Maybe I was reckless. I shouldn't act like that, but I have always been an honest person.

I just say what's on my mind. But is it possible that it was right too?

Did I just imagine that tear?

Could he really care about how I felt?

I wonder where is he now, and...

A pen hits your head and you hiss, looking up.

He is sitting at the damn table, smiling at you.

His hand is in the air as he threw the pen at you.

-Good morning, Dowly.

Ugh.

HVEIVEHVSIHGSZ.

You shiver and pull the blanket up to hide your chest a bit more.

-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE? AND WHEN DID YOU COME BACK? -you scream.

-First of all, this is my cabin. Secondly, I literally sat right here in the last four hours. -he says and continue writing on a paper.

You blush when you realise that he doesn't even take you seriously.

And why am I blushing all the time around him?!

-Go and get some proper clothes. -he smirks, not looking up from the work. -Not that I don't like the view, but we have some plans for today.

The view, you say?

You throw the pen back towards him angrily, but he deflates his hand and the strings stop it in a moment.

Doffy chuckles, then lets it fall on the floor.

You huff and go back to the bathroom to take your clothes on.

My Haki didn't even warn me about him. Is it possible that deep inside I don't see him as a threat anymore?