Forty-seven

Law freezed down completely. His widened eyes are clenching on you and your love.

-Captain? -asks Penguin carefully, stepping forward. Rosinante crouches and moves his hand in front of your brother's face, but the only movement he has is still just the twitching of his mouth.

Gosh.

.
.
.

Wait if he can't move-

You lour and hit Doflamingo's wide chest pissedly.

-Doffy, let him go in this very moment!

He updraws his non-existent left brow.

-It isn't me.

You sweatdrop. -Then what the... Rosi, is he breathing at all?!

Corazon leans down a bit more, watching his face. -I... I guess?

-Put me down! Quickly. -you shout. -LAW, OI LAW CAN YOU HEAR ME?

Doffy rolls his eyes and shuts you up with a kiss. You turn bright red since he barely does it when others are around. -Don't yell when I hold you. You will make me deaf. Are you sure you can stand?

-I am.

Your worry is the sweetest thing in my life.

He nods and carefully places you on the ground. But your legs give up almost in the exact moment so he growls and holds you by your waist.

-You're still such an idiot. -he sighs, so you punch his arm.

-OI, HE MOVED HE MOVED! -shouts Penguin behind your back. You turn around and your smile dies when you see it.

Law is pulling out his katana, glaring at Doflamingo's hand on your body.

-I kill him. -he states but Rosinante stops his movement.

-Calm down, it's a bit more complicated!

Your brother's eye twitches aggressively and he turns to you.

-LAMMY, I PROHIBIT YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND! -he yells, his voice is filled with raw disgust at the last two words.

His crew doesn't dare to even move.

And in the middle of this chaos, Doffy starts laughing loudly. He rises again, placing you back on his left arm.

Can't you at least try to help?

He gives a kiss at your cheek and smiles at Law.

-I can marry her if that'll satisfy you. -he chuckles. -I don't want you to be sad from now on, Law. After all, you are my brother-in-law.

Bepo starts wheezing in the crowd at the submarine.

-Do you get it, Shachi?! Captain is his brother-in-law. -he screams.

His crewmates knock him on the head angeredly. -EVERYONE GOT IT, BEPO!

.
.
.

Law faints.

Maybe this was too much for him.

-Doffy bring me closer! -you shout desperately.

Rosinante freaks out, shaking your brother's shoulder. -What should I do, what should I do?! Someone call a doctor!

-CAPTAAAIN!! -screams Bepo, running to him.

Oh shit-

-DOFFY I SAID BRING ME TO HIM! -you yell.