Chapter 12: New Home

Two days later

Christine began to be afraid that she just isn't lucky to get a faithful husband. Erik began to come in his lair very late just like Raoul did. But how could Erik cheat on her? People were afraid of him... She was confused. It continued for a month. Erik always came and fell asleep immediately. He wasn't so daring like Raoul and didn't ask Christine to make a meal for him. One day when she began to miss his warm arms she decided to ask him. ,,Erik... You know the story of my marriage with Raoul... I was very disappointed in him so I would like you to speak the truth.... Why you come so late all days? You don't have any energy to me... Tell me... Did you find anyone else to make love with when I try to teach you?" she asked. Erik felt so bad. He didn't ever think that Christine would think something like that about him. ,,No, Christine... I love only you. Also what a woman would want to sleep with me?... Even if there was such a woman I'd never do that. I just go into the woods every day... I am building our new home as I promised. I just wanted to surprise you" he admitted. Christine felt embarrassed and sorry for Erik. Of course he wouldn't ever cheat on her. She hugged him tightly. ,,I'm so sorry, Erik... I'm so so sorry, my angel... I didn't want to be so jealous. I just love you too much.. Just like you love me... Do you remember? Don Juan Triumphant performance... You were so seductive... You wanted me" ,,Yes... " Erik whispered. ,,I did... And I still do, my Christine. Say you are mine" Christine hugged him tighter. ,,Yes, angel... I am yours.. I do. And after our moving to the house you made... I want a child... I so much want a baby, Erik... " Erik looked sad. ,,A baby..." he repeated. ,,Are you alright?" Christine asked. ,,Yes... I just... It's hard to have a baby when I never was a loved baby..." he said quietly in shame. ,,So you would like me to spoil you a little before we'll have our own child?" Christine giggled. Erik giggled too. ,,I would like it, I think"
Two weeks later they began to move. It was very hard because they were doing it always at nights. Erik was afraid someone could see them. The house was quite small, just one floor but had three bedrooms, living room, kitchen and bathroom. It was very pretty, looked cute outside and was deep in the forest. When they finally moved, it was quite warm spring night. Christine went to take a bath after all of that. Erik stayed in the new living room and played the piano. ,,Come to me, my angel of music!" Christine called him from the bathroom. Erik stood up immediately and went to her. She was lying in thhe bathtub full in bubbles and held the sponge. ,,Wash my back, please" she giggled adorable. Erik kneed down and took the wet sponge. Christine's skin was so soft and warm... He felt like in the heaven. She caressed his cheek with her wet hand. ,,Will you stay here?" ,,Erik can leave if you wish" Erik said. ,,No talking in the third person, please" Christine told him with a smile. ,,I want you to stay, Erik. I want to see my husband even when I am here" she said. Then took a towel, wrapped herself in it and kissed Erik's cheek. ,,Do you want me to stay too when you go now?" ,,Only if you want to. Erik... I mean.. I don't want you to get bored. I am always too slow in taking bath" he admitted. ,,I can help you with it if you like" Christine smiled. She was so adorable.  Erik felt a bit embarrassed but gave her a modest smile. ,,I would like, of course" Christine left him to undress and get to the bathtub.  When  she wanted to wash his back she felt that he isn't completely comfortable. ,,Are you alright?" ,,Yes...I only lived under the world for too long... Now I am not used to a daylight... And also when you do this... Like when I was a little boy and my mother didn't want even to look at me. I was very young..." Christine felt so pity. He was hurt too much. She couldn't understand how Erik's mother could hate her own child that much... She gave him a sweet kiss. ,,Forget it... I know it's very hard to forget but you need to..."
    It was getting dark. Christine made very accurate pancakes. ,,We can begin to live a new life here" she told her husband. Erik sighed and smiled at her. ,,Of course. And we will"

Hello readers! I hope you enjoy the story. I really enjoy writing. Thank you for reading!!!

Yours

_another_phangirl