Chapter 6: Free Again

Christine invited Meg and madame Giry to lunch. She decided to surprise Erik. They all went down to the catacombs. Erik was sitting by the piano and playing. Christine, Meg and Madame Giry tried to be quiet to surprise him. Erik turned back. ,,Goodness... We have guests?",,Aren't you happy to see them?" Christine asked smiling. Madame Giry smiled at him too. ,,Good afternoon, Erik. I hope we aren't disturbing " Erik looked happy to see her. ,,Of course not. You aren't" Meg tried to smile. ,,My name is Meg. I am her daughter" ,,I know" Erik said with a smile.
Christine prepared pancakes. Beautiful and accurate pancakes. Erik never had such a great lunch before. ,,What are you going to do with your marriage? You're still Raoul's wife" Meg asked while eating. ,,I don't know..." Christine said. ,,I will have to annul our marriage somehow. I still have no idea what to do with it" ,,He cheated on you... He should understand that you don't want to live like the second one next to his lover" madame Giry added. ,,I am not sure if Christine won't be disappointed in marriage with me after an aristocrat" Erik worried and Christine put her hand on his shoulder. ,,That's not going to happen" Madame Giry caressed Christine's hair. ,,Maybe I should help you somehow. I will go with you. Raoul can't do anything if I am with you" she said. Christine smiled at her surprised.
In the afternoon madame Giry accompanied her to Raoul. He was surprised by the fact she's back. ,,Christine... You returned?",,I want to divorce you..." she said quickly not to get scared. ,,What?! Are you serious?! We just married, that's not possible" Raoul looked a bit angry. Christine was absolutely destroyed. ,,And what did you expect?! You cheated on me, left me alone for whole days, hit me and now you don't want to let me go?!" Raoul though a little and then looked at her disturbed. He took off his and hers wedding rings. ,,So, go... But don't you expect to come back when you'll be tortured by the phantom of the opera" he said.
How could he be so cruel to say that?... Christine felt like he never really loved her. Of course he did love her. But just for a while. He is an aristocrat. He's used to have everything he wants. She was exhausted when she came back to Erik. ,,I am free..." she whispered to him and held him. ,,Really?" ,,Yes.. Our love won't be denied anymore... We can get married when we want to" ,,Soon.." he whispered and gave her a tender kiss. Christine looked worried. ,,But you have to know something, Erik... I won't be able to be a perfect bride. I was already married once... I am not a virgin anymore, you probably know. I was married for two months and the first weeks were full of savage love and desire. I am not as innocent as I've been when you meet me..." she said. ,,You know, I don't care about this, Christine. I marry you, not your past. I don't care about past. I am not an aristocrat. I don't care about virginity or any other social stuff made by rich people... Not me, Christine. I love you no matter what" Erik explained. Christine realized that he is so different from most people. Even more different than she thought he was. She was sure that she loved him. ,,I was worried.." she admitted. ,,You don't need to be. You know I'd love you even if you were a criminal" Erik giggled. She hugged him again. ,,I love you, Erik. I love you so much... I love you"

After a few days here's the new chapter. I hope you like the story and will continue reading. I'll try to be more active.

Yours

_another_phangirl