Chapter 21: Life With The Geniuses

Everything changed since Erik healed. Everything. The only what was still the same was the undying love of Erik and Christine. They repaired their house quite quickly and began to live in peace.....
   1882
  It was a warm summer day. Christine, a mother of math talented four years old girl
was sitting on the terrace and wrote a letter to her dearest friend.

  Dear Meg,
I hope you enjoy your honeymoon. I am planning a comeback on the stage. Erik is so kind and he loves our daughter. She is genial just like him. He promised to be a stay-at-home dad. I am so happy and I love them both. Erik is so happy and he enjoys parenthood. He's positive like never before. I wish you such a perfect marriage just like we have. Good luck!
Yours, sincerely
Christine

  ,,Mother! Mother!" the little girl's voice was heard. Christine turned back. The little girl with dark brown braids smiled at her. ,,What's up, Lottie?" she asked. ,,I think I just learned to count to thousands!" the little girl jumped with joy. Christine was so happy. Her little Lottie was only four years old and she was just as genial as her father. She took her in her arms. ,,You are so clever, sweetheart... You'll be very successful one day" ,,A scientist!" little Lottie said. Christine gasped. ,,What? But... Darling...a science is...." ,,Her great fate. Her dream is already coming true" Erik who just came out said. Christine couldn't even describe how happy she was with her family. Her daughter....a future scientist.

Hey!!.:))

So, this is the last chapter to my first story on Wattpad. I honestly love it. And I love my own idea that Christine named her daughter "Lottie". I didn't use Gustave as many other authors because it seemed too basic to me. Well, I sound pretty egoistic today XD THANK YOU ALL for support and reads. I hope you liked this story.

Yours

_another_phangirl