Chapter 1: Wedding Day

The greatest day of Christine's life. At least she thought it would be. The wedding. She was finally getting married. Her dress was so beautiful. White and soft....Her veil was light and pure. It was like a dream.
,,I, Raoul de Chagny, take you, Christine Daae, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part" Raoul said on the ceremony. Christine smiled at him and took a deep breath. ,,I, Christine Daae, take you, Raoul de Chagny , to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part" ,,You may now kiss the bride!"..... The kiss was so soft and beautiful.
In the evening Christine was a little bit nervous to meet her husband's intimate side. She looked at her reflection in the mirror. Raoul slowly came to her. ,,Are you alright, my wife?" he asked. ,,Yes" she said with a smile. ,,I am just very nervous. Isn't it normal?" ,,Of course, it is" Raoul said. ,,We don't need to hurry. If you need we can leave it for tomorrow" he added. ,,No, it's not necessary" Christine stood up and hugged Raoul. ,,So, can I take my vicomtesse? Don't worry... It's my first time as well" Raoul asked with a giggle. ,,Of course" Christine whispered. Raoul took her in his arms and carried her to bed. She was expecting pain but then realized that all talking about pain were more cock-and-bull stories. Better to say it wasn't painful at all. Rather pleasant. What a surprise. They stayed awake the whole night together. Christine fell asleep in the early morning. She dreamed beautiful dreams. She was finally a wife.

Hey! So, this is a first chapter. It's very short, but I already think about continuing. You can be excited to read the next chapters. I hope you like it.

Yours

_another_phangirl