Chapter 17: Tragedy

Christine and Meg walked slowly back to Paris. ,,How is it like to be married?" Meg asked curiously. ,,It depends on who with. With Raoul I was so disappointed. I felt like I wouldn't be a living person at all. But I really enjoy the marriage with Erik" Christine said. ,,I wish to have a husband like him one day" Meg giggled. ,,I absolutely understand" Christine answered.
  Madame Giry was sitting on the wood bench in front of the house. ,,So, are you happy?" she asked. ,,I'm happy like never before" Erik said with a smile.  But he was hearing some weird sounds. Suddenly a group of strange men jumped from hiding behind the trees to attack them. Of course it was that man that stalked Meg.  They had swords and pistols in their hands. Erik knew what was going on immediately. Of course! The man stalked Meg to find out where to find Erik and came with five other men to attack him. He decided to protect madame Giry no matter what. He didn't have any gun but he stood in front of terrified her. ,,Stay away!" he yelled. How stupid he was not to take a punjab lasso with him just in case...The men ran right to attack. He took a rock from the ground and protected himself and madame Giry. They sneaked into the house and broke some things... Vandalized the house and fought with Erik who fought hard. Madame Giry was hit by the rock anciently and lying on the ground... Erik tried to confuse the attackers with some tricks he learned in his childhood and it quite worked until one of the swords pierced his chest....
   Christine said goodbye to Meg and walked peacefully back into the woods. It was so quiet and mysterious just like her beloved husband. She was shocked to see their house in such way... It was very wrecked... Madame Giry ran to her immediately. ,,Christine! My God, Christine!" ,,What happened? What happened here?" Christine asked fearfully. ,,The attackers.... They found  you... They found out.... They did this!!" she pointed at the house. ,,Where is Erik?" Christine asked fearing about the worst answer. ,,He was so brave... He tried to protect me so hard... They stabbed him!!" she began to cry and Christine started just after her. ,,Where is he?!" she yelled. ,,Inside... I tried to stop the bleeding. He's so brave. I think he will make it. He has pains but I really think he shouldn't die..." madame Giry said. Christine ran inside. The furniture was almost untouched. Erik was lying unmasked on the blanket on the couch. Madame Giry already wrapped a bandage around his chest to stop his bleeding.  He was breathing so hardly but he was awake. ,,Christine... Oh, Christine... " he whispered. ,,Don't talk... We'll take care of you. Just like when you were ill" Christine said. Erik wanted to protest but the pain was too strong. ,,You must be calm, Erik or you won't be able to sing ever again" madame Giry said. Christine looked at her worried. ,,Lungs?" she asked. ,,Fortunately not... A little bit under them..." madame Giry answered. ,,I won't let you alone in here... Meg and I will live here with you until Erik is okay" she said.

Hello, readers!! So this was a little bit dramatic chapter. I have so much to write now, I'm inspired now for some reason XD. You can be excited for the continuing. I myself am excited XDD.

Yours

_another_phangirl