5

Wrote a few chapters since I've been MIA and busy lol so even if I don't have time to write I'll have a halter to publish ! Sorry guys had a lot going on.

Christmas eve..

Kash-

I woke up to Kay underneath me on my my chest with her leg propped up on mine as she she scrolled through her phone

"How long you been up?" I asked before clearing my throat

"About 20 minutes, Goodmorning." She told me

"Goodmorning mama, you still cooking ?" I asked and she laughed

"Fat ass, yes I'm getting ready to get up." She said and I smacked my teeth before running my hands down her back

After a minute she slid up from under me before sliding on pants and grabbing her robe.

Kay has gotten sooo damn thick, every time I look at her bare body I'm all in.

She went into the bathroom and I followed before we did our morning routine together

"Can you go to the store ?" She asked me

"For what?" I asked

"We need drinks, specifically henny too, and Ari said she wanted to do ginger bread houses." She said and I rolled my eyes

"Fuck what Ari wanna do man" I said and she smacked her teeth

"Just go" she told me

(My big dumbass didn't realize I was typing in bold Nd I'm not changing it 🤣🤣🤣)

I shook my head before putting on some sweat pants and a hoodie. After I was dressed I went into Jr's room to see him up.

"You wanna go with me to the store?" I asked and he shook his head

"Never mind I'm not asking, let's go" I said before leaving his door cracked and I heard him smack his teeth.

I grabbed my keys before warming up the car and waiting in the kitchen.

Me and Amya had got into it, and she was on that crazy shit. Shorty fell down bad on drugs and I don't know what it was. She blamed me for fucking her up mentally and that she was suppose to be in Kay's position, she wanted a big happy family and she was upset that I couldn't give her that. Since she is Jr's mama, I payed for her rehab fully, I still send money up there so she can get extra shit and all. She looked out for Jr when she was right and I'm forever thankful for that shit.

He officially moved in with us about a year and a half ago, he started off rocky getting along with me and the twins, but after he accepted the fact that he was here, he got chill. I kept him into fighting, and I don't mind if he wants to play another sport, but he's 18 and he's a senior. He was suppose to graduate a year ago but couldn't Bc he was slacking.

After a few minutes he came downstairs and we went out to the car.

"See what if I was sleep?" He asked

"Nigga do you want a haircut (" I asked and he smiled

"Yea what you getting a haircut on Christmas Eve for ?" He asked and I shrugged