Ch 29

~ Corruption: 60% Till Full Deletion ~

~ Time's Nightmare ~

I just running through the trees crying trying to get away from the one I called my love. I felt a very harp pain in my right arm making me fall over onto the ground "Time!!' I heard someone yell. I got up and fell over seeing that I twisted my ankle *fuck* I thought standing back up. I started limping anywhere hoping to get away from them "Time wait please I can explain" I heard him say. I stopped at the edge of the ravine, turning around seeing Entity, Herobrine and Steve standing there. I looked back at the ravine then back at them smirking before falling backwards into the void.

~ Time's Pov ~

I woke up sweating and panting looking around "Time, my mate you ok?" I heard Entity say. I noticed that we were back in the nether at his manor. Entity sat up picking me up and setting in his lap "shh its ok my love its going to be ok" He said while rubbing circles on my back. My breathing was slowing down and heartbeat evening out  "H-how did I g-get here?" I asked feeling tear coming into form. He just hummed rocking back and forth, I felt myself getting drowsy so I leaning against him snuggling close. He layed down still holding onto me pulling me close wrapping his arms around me "don't worry my fox, nothing is going to harm you" I heard him say before falling asleep.

~ NO Pov ~

Entity layed back down holding Time close *what was that dream about* He thought remembering Time's dream. Entity looked at Time seeing him sound asleep but noticing something off about him. The corruption on him was spreading  but it was also making him transparent. Entity needed to go tell his brother but he didn't want to leave Time, so he picked Time up warping his hooded over the both of them and teleporting to Hero and Steve's house. He knocked on the door being greeted by Hero "Entity what's wrong?" He said in a groggy voice.

Entity: something's wrong with Time

Hero: and that is?

Entity: look

Entity moved the hoodie out of the way showing Hero the corruption and what was happening to Time. Hero was shocked at this but know what was going to happen, He invited the two in letting them take the couch. Steve walked downstairs in one of Hero's shirts seeing Entity and a sleeping Time there "what's going on?" He asked rubbing his eyes. Hero sat down pulling Steve close "Entity you know what this means right?" He asked seeing Entity shake his head.

Hero: Entity if this corruption keeps fizzing in and out, sooner or later Time here will...well

Entity: will what?

Hero: disappear forever

Entity hung his head low staring at his beloved fox who was snuggled close to him. He stood up teleporting back to his manor and walked into his bedroom. He set Time down then layed down next to him wrapping him around Time seeing the corruption fizzle in and out again "don't worry love, im never letting you go".

~ Corruption: 65% Till Full Deletion ~