Ch 6

??: Oh where are my manners, Hello my name is Steve who are you?

~Time's Pov~

Time: my name it Time

Steve: nice to meet you Time

Steve then extended his hand for me to shake, I was nervous at first but felt safe with this over sized hoodie on. He asked me why i was wearing it and just told him that I found it and thought it was cool. He laughed at my response, which then turned into a protective expression upon seeing Creeps standing there. Steve grabbed my hand and started running with towards the direction he came from, I tried to get out of his grip but fail. 

We ran for about thirty minutes until we came into view of a small house. The lights were still on and smoke was coming from the chimney. He ran inside pulling me in locking the door behind us. 

Time: WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!

Steve: because of the creeper, and keep your voice down

Time: why should I?

Steve: because your inside duh

I wanted to slap him so badly, first of all he dragged me to his house then he tell's me to be quiet. I sat down on his red sofa holding onto the hoodie and burring my head into it, taking in Entity's scent which calmed me down for some reason. Steve looked at me and sighed coming over to sit down in front of me, He put a hand on my arm making me flinch at his touch. 

Steve: hey im sorry, but that creeper was going to kill you

Time: he was just tired and wanted a friend 

Steve then sighed shacking his head and walked into his kitchen. The front door opened up and someone walked inside, I could feel a cold gaze on me. I slowly lifted my head from under the hoodie to be meet by two white eye staring at me, He was a lot taller than me and wore the same outfit as Steve but had two white eyes instead of dark blue one. I hid back into the hoodie scared of what is going to happen, I closed my eyes but I heard someone laughing. I poked my head out again to see this person laughing, he sat down next to me resting his head on his hand and just staring at me. Steve then walked back into the living room and set down a tray of cookies and tea * what is going on here??*

??: yes I would like to know that as well, who are you mortal?

Time: I'm...

Steve: Hero behave, this is Time he was almost attacked by a creeper

I stood up making Steve and this other person look towards me. I put the hood on and walked outside towards the forest, towards my campsite where Creeps is. I heard footsteps coming after me and I was about to turn around when I was pulled up onto of a tree branch. I was about to scream when a hand was put over my mouth.

Entity: shh, its just me

I turned around to see Entity holding me close so that way I wouldn't fall. I snuggled close to him cause we were high up, but also because I feel safe around him...still don't know why. He wrapped his arms around me protecting me from falling, but also from Steve and Hero. ME and Entity heard the footsteps getting closer and then run right pass from where we were hiding.

Entity: there gone

Time: who were they?

Entity: that was steve and someone I hate, Herobrine

He growled as he said that, I wrapped my arms around his neck which made him flinch at this. He sighed and wrapped and arm around me and laid back on the other one. I felt drowsy and as Entity held me close, but my mind kept going back to Creeps and how worried he might be right now.

Entity: don't worry, tomorrow we'll go find Creeps till then get some sleep my cute explorer.

Time: a..alright 

Entity: something wrong?

Time: n..no its just that you've been nice to me and I don't know how to repay you for this.

~Entity's Pov~

I didn't know what to say to that, I felt him snuggle closer to me. I looked down to see that he fell asleep giving off small purrs almost like a cat or fox. I blushed at this think how the hell could someone harm someone this precious. I held him close leaning against the tree and looking up at the stars. I felt myself getting sleepy as well and decide to rest here and then tomorrow take him and Creeps to my mansion in the nether.

Entity: don't worry my explorer, you don't need to repay me. I'm going to make sure you never have to go through what you went through.

I said petting his soft red hair, Which resulted in him snuggling closer and purring lightly. I felt the wolf in me howl and whine at his adorableness. I closed my eyes entering his dreams, just to make sure that he wasn't going to have a nightmare.

{A/N: This version is where instead of herobrine living in the nether its Entity who lives there}